Magic of Polynesia Cocktail Show
Magic of Polynesia delivers on its billing as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It is full of amazing lights, sound, and action…from torches of a Polynesian fire dancers to special effects and magical illusions! Showing in Waikiki’s premier dinner theatre come witness expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. With illustrations about the history and lore of the Islands. Absorb this unique Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa. This show is sure to capture audiences of all ages with its humor, nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes and so much more!!
For a limited time choose the Free Dinner Promo price option to include a Bento Box style dinner.Show Highlights
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- One cocktail included
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:30 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- Bar is available stocked with a variety of alcholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
- Operation Days:
- Magic of Polynesia