Magic of Polynesia Cocktail Show
This show is currently closed for redesigning. Please see more recommended options below.
Save up to 5%
Duration: 3.5 hours
Held under the stars on a secluded beach on Oahu’s leeward coast, Germaine’s Luau offers a laid-back, casual atmosphere. A great luau for the whole family!
||Ka Moana Luau
Duration: 2.5 hours
Experience what a traditional Hawaiian luau is all about: fantastic foods, live island-style entertainment and cultural presentations of ancient Hawaiian practices.
||Experience Nutridge Luau
Save up to 7%
Duration: 4 hours
Visit an Oahu luau during your vacation on the island. Experience Nutridge Luau is one of the best! Taking place at the historic Nutridge Estate on a scenic mountaintop overlooking Waikiki, you’ll enjoy beautiful sunset and city views.
Magic of Polynesia delivers on its billing as the Ultimate Stage Spectacular. It is full of amazing lights, sound, and action…from torches of a Polynesian fire dancers to special effects and magical illusions! Showing in Waikiki’s premier dinner theatre come witness expert hula, chanting and song by one of Hawaii's most talented performing troupes. With illustrations about the history and lore of the Islands. Absorb this unique Polynesian experience conveyed with the magic of internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa. This show is sure to capture audiences of all ages with its humor, nail-biting suspense, mystifying escapes and so much more!!
For a limited time choose the Free Dinner Promo price option to include a Bento Box style dinner.Show Highlights
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- One cocktail included
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:30 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- Bar is available stocked with a variety of alcholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia