Star of Honolulu - Star Sunset Dinner & Show
(All you can eat crab)
The Star of Honolulu Star Sunset Dinner Cruise and show is a fun and
exciting evening with crab and filet steak dinner plus "60 Years of Aloha"
revue! Filled with continuous enchantment, from welcome hula, live Hawaiian entertainment, panoramic coastline vistas and the largest cast
on island waters. Celebration Plan Per Person
- Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons. Reception Plan Per Person
- Window seating (up to 8 persons),
private table, photo (per person),Lei Cake, and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Menu for Star Sunset Dinner (3-Course Dinner)
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Dancng and fun audience participation
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Kamuela Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Tenderloin of Beef, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables (All-You-Can-Eat Crab from 1/1/19 – 12/31/19)
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato®
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck.
Star Sunset Dinner & Show
Fun Family Activity
All you-can-eat-crab Buffet
View from Waikiki
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
- Dress Code is Casual.
- Safe Access Oahu:
Effective September 13, 2021, the Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu mandates that upon check-in, persons show proof of photo identification with:
1. Full vaccination card OR
2. "Negative" or "not-detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry to the premise.
Children under 12 years of age are exempt.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Friday & Sunday
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!