Star of Honolulu - Five Star Dinner Cruise
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended. Not recommended for children.
The Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise begins with exclusive private limousine transportation. Enjoy sparkling champagne, fine hors d'oeuvres and gentle Hawaiian music at the Captain's welcome reception.
Dine to a fabulous 7-course French style dinner and super premium cocktails. Includes 5 super premium cocktails and Live Jazz show.
The 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship, The Star of Honolulu, has a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, accessible facilities, elevators, and much more!
Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise
Exclusive private limousine transportation. Captain's welcome reception. Sparkling champagne, fine hors d'oeuvres and gentle Hawaiian music begin at the captain's welcome party. Dine to a fabulous 7-course French style dinner and super premium cocktails. 3 super premium cocktails. Live Jazz show.
Menu for Five Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (7-Course Dinner)
- Canapés - Smoked Salmon, Mustard and Chive Spread on Toast, Prosciutto di Parma with Bleu Cheese and Mascarpone Miso Infused Tofu Salad on Red Endive
- Soup - Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Blend, Purple Rice and Basil Oil
- Salad - Wild Arugula, Golden and Red Beets and Big Island Goat Cheese with Cucumbers and Lemon Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
- Entrée* - Air-Flown Live Butter Poached Maine Lobster - White Bean, Butternut Squash and Kahuku Corn Ragout with Lobster Jus
- Intermezzo - Pineapple Pinot Grigio Sorbetto
- Entrée* - Highest Grade Prime Tenderloin of Beef with Foie Gras - Smoked Bacon Mushroom Medley, Petite Potatoes and Broccoli Rabe with Cabernet Demi Glace and Buerre Rouge
- Dessert - Roasted Apple Vol-Au-Vent - Chai Spiced Pumpkin Puree and Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee and Organic Teas
- Hawaiian Bellini and 3 Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Drink Cart Service (Exotic Cocktails, Top Quality Liquors, including Remy Martin V.S.O.P. and Chivas Regal, Cordials and more)
Please note: Menu changes seasonally.
*Alternative entrées of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Fish: Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Chicken: Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach and Swiss Cheese
Vegan: Slow Roasted Beet Ravioli with Tofu-Based Filling, Eggplant Moussaka with Kamuela Tomato, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Celebration Plan per person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
Reception Plan per person
- Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table, photo (per person),
Lei Cake, and bottle of "champagne" (per 2 persons); minimum of 2
- Welcome hula performance
- Strolling musician and hula dancer at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music
- Jazz entertainment performned by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Enjoy ultimate luxury
Star of Honolulu Five Star Dinner Cruise
Romantic Waikiki Cruise
Five Star Dinner
View to Star of Honolulu
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12. Dress is formal. No shorts, no tank tops, no flip flops.
Limo Transportation if selected requires a minimum of 2 guests.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
Gentlemen: Slacks are required and jackets are recommended.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!