Star of Honolulu - Three Star Dinner Cruise
The Star of Honolulu 3 Star Dinner Cruise includes a champagne toast, two premium cocktails, and a five course whole lobster and filet steak dinner. After dinner sit back, relax and enjoy a fabulous jazz set. Later be entertained at the “Spirit of Aloha” show and enjoy dancing to the rhythms of a live band.
Celebration Plan - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons. Reception Plan
- Window seating (up to 8 persons),
private table, photo (per person), Lei Cake and 1 bottle of champagne
(per 2 persons). Minimum of 2 persons. Minimum of 2 persons.
The Star of Honolulu is a 4-deck, 232-foot cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, and much more!
- Welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Fun two-hour sunset dinner cruise
- Enjoy Oahu’s largest dinner cruise ship
- Bon voyage hula onboard
- Live Hawaiian entertinement throughout the cruise
- “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Fun audience participation
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut,
Chedder, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Carr’s® Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho
Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery® with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
- Custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60’ high observation sun deck
Three Star Dinner Cruise
Romantic Waikiki Cruise
Three Star Dinner Cruise
Welcome on Board
View from Waikiki Beach
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Saturdays only
- Approx. 2 to 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!