Makani Catamaran - Sunset Sail
Come sail away with Makani Catamaran for a Honolulu City Lights Sunset Dinner Sail. Enjoy a delicious island style buffet dinner as you sail along the Waikiki coast as the sun sets giving way to the most amazing display of beautiful colors! This two hour cruise will be the highlight of your Hawaiian vacation. Sit back, relax and sail away during this magical evening as you view the highlights of the Waikiki Coastline that’s guaranteed to take your breath away.
Your evening begins either with pick-up from your resort or by making your own way to the Kewalo Basin marina where you’ll board a catamaran that takes you on your perfect sunset cruise. The friendly host and crew will welcome you into the boat before you set off on a relaxing sunset sail.
- Sail along famous Waikiki Beach
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea
turtles, dolphins and whales (during the winter whale watch
- 1 complimentary drink (choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) – full bar
Waikiki Sunset Dinner Sail
Makani Kai Interior
Makani Kai Bar
Waikiki Sunset Viewing
- Where and When:
- May through August sails are from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
September through April sails are from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Slip F-31 at Kewalo Basin Harbor, located at 1009 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
There is ample meter parking near the east end of the harbor.
- Everyone is to arrive at the boat with their mask on as mandated by law in Hawaii.
- Temperatures will be checked by Makani staff.
- All guests must fill out our covid-19 health questionnaire which can be done on the guest's phone or Makani provided iPad during check-in.
- All guests should keep a safe distance of 6ft with other passengers and crew and follow the traffic flow as directed by crew.
- Makani is checking all employee temperatures before shifts and completing a COVID health questionnaire. The vessel is cleaned and sanitized as needed during and in between each sail and there are multiple Hand Sanitizing stations available.
- The Makani Catamaran is not ADA accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Sunday
- 2 hours
- Makani Nui Catamaran
- 79 Passengers
- The state-of-the-art Makani Catamaran features covered and open air seating (semi-enclosed main cabin area), a Bose Surround Sound Stereo System and two forward lounging nets. The 64-foot catamaran is United States Coast Guard certified. Dual restrooms are available on board.