Makani Catamaran - Sunset Dinner Sail
Come sail away with Makani Catamaran for a Honolulu City Lights Sunset Dinner Sail. Enjoy a delicious island style buffet dinner as you sail along the Waikiki coast as the sun sets giving way to the most amazing display of beautiful colors! This two hour dinner cruise will be the highlight of your Hawaiian vacation. Sit back, relax and sail away during this magical evening as you view the highlights of the Waikiki Coastline that’s guaranteed to take your breath away.
Your evening begins either with pick-up from your resort or by making your own way to the Kewalo Basin marina where you’ll board a catamaran that takes you on your perfect sunset dinner cruise. The friendly host and crew will welcome you into the boat before you set off on a relaxing sunset sail. Once you’re out in the sea you’ll be delighted with an Island Style buffet, refreshing cocktails and music.
- Sail along famous Waikiki Beach
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki and Diamond Head
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea
turtles, dolphins and whales (during the winter whale watch
- Sunset dining at sea
- Island-style dinner with hot and cold selections
- 1 complimentary drink (choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages) – full bar
- Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation provided
- Island Style Chicken
- Island-Style Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry with Sweet Onion, Zesty Carrots and Crisp Celery
- Steamed White Rice
- Curry Tofu & Vegetable Wraps
- Roasted Red Potato Salad with hints of Olive Oil & Dijon
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Complimentary Drink (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic)
Waikiki Sunset Dinner Sail
Makani Catamaran Dinner
Makani Kai Interior
Makani Kai Bar
Waikiki Sunset Viewing
- Where and When:
- May through August sails are from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
September through April sails are from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Slip F-31 at Kewalo Basin Harbor, located at 1009 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
There is ample meter parking near the east end of the harbor.
- The Makani Catamaran is not ADA accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki area hotels is available. Please indicate if you need the free transportation in the shopping cart.
- Operation Days:
- Closed Monday & Friday
- 2 hours
- Makani Nui Catamaran
- 79 Passengers
- The state-of-the-art Makani Catamaran features covered and open air seating (semi-enclosed main cabin area), a Bose Surround Sound Stereo System and two forward lounging nets. The 64-foot catamaran is United States Coast Guard certified. Dual restrooms are available on board.