Pacific Whale Foundation - Whale Watch Tour
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Pacific Whale Foundation is a pioneer in whale research. Enjoy a 2 hour narrated whale watch led by certified marine naturalists. Pacific Whale Foundation is the first organization to offer educational whale watches on Maui.
- Informative and fun two-hour whale watch cruise
- Choose your departure harbor: Lahaina or Ma'alaea
- Led by certified marine naturalists who will share interesting facts
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
9:00 am - 11:00 am
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Check in 45 minutes prior to your selected tour time at the Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store at the Maui Harbor Shops, which shares a parking lot with Maui Ocean Center, located at 192 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku (GPS address). View Map
Parking at the Maui Harbor Shops/Maui Ocean Center Aquarium is $1.00/hour and the first 15 minutes are free.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Wheelchairs: Due to the design of Pacific Whale Foundation vessels none of the vessels are truly wheelchair accessible. Some vessels have really high steps so it is not suggested even with assistance to board from another member of your group due to the fact that vessel type is subject to change without
- Special Notes:
- Affordable rentals of binoculars and cameras are available. Snacks and refreshments (soda, juice, Maui Brewing Co. beer and wine) are available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages are for adults 21+ (must have valid picture ID).
- Operation Days:
- Daily from November through mid-April
- 2 hours
- Pacific Whale Foundation
- Pacific Whale Foundation operates several whale watch vessels, including the Ocean Discovery, Ocean Odyssey and Ocean Voyager. These vessels are spacious double-deck, eco-friendly catamarans.