Pacific Whale Foundation - Ultimate Whale Watch with the Experts
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Come aboard the Ocean Spirit and enjoy a whale watch cruise with Pacific Whale Foundation’s researchers and marine naturalist on board. Featuring open air seating, you’ll have panoramic views of the humpback whales and the opportunity to interact with the marine naturalists and researchers on board.
Whale sightings are guaranteed. If you do not see whales, you will get a free ticket for one of Pacific Whale Foundation's classic whale watches.
- Whale watching cruise with guaranteed sightings (or go again free)
- Expert narration by Pacific Whale Foundation's certified marine naturalists
- Hydrophone for listening to the whales as they communicate
- Breakfast: Fresh island fruit, yogurt and granola parfait, banana bread, assorted pastries, Maui coffee and tea
- Unlimited water, juices and sodas available on board
- Free marine life picture card
- Downloadable selection of 30 favorite whale photos of Pacific Whale Foundation’s research team
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Check in 45 minutes prior to departure at the Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store at the Maui Harbor Shops, which shares a parking lot with Maui Ocean Center, located at 192 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku (GPS address). View Map
Parking at the Maui Harbor Shops/Maui Ocean Center Aquarium is $1.00/hour and the first 15 minutes are free.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate.
Wheelchairs: This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday from December through April
- 3 hours
- Pacific Whale Foundation
- 38 passenger capacity (max. 18 on this tour)
- The Ocean Spirit is Pacific Whale Foundation's newest sailing catamaran. It was custom designed and features streamlined hulls and a spacious deck design, providing the ultimate in passenger comfort. The extra large deck offers plenty of outdoor seating. The vessel features his and her air-conditioned bathrooms, padded seating and a surround sound system. Although the Ocean Spirit has a capacity of 90 passengers, Pacific Whale Foundation limits the number of passengers by cruise type to provide an open yachting experience with plenty of room to relax.