Aloha Blue Charters - Afternoon Whale Watch
Enjoy a fun whale watching cruise along the South Maui shoreline. The Hokua is the perfect whale watch vessel as it offers an uncrowded atmosphere and an eye level viewing of the whales compared to the larger boats. An on board marine naturalist will share interesting information about the whales that frolic in Hawaiian waters every winter. Refreshments and snacks are available on board as well.
- Watch whales on cruise along the South Maui coastline
- Listen to whale songs via on board hydrophone technology
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Hokua is 40' eco powered jet drive boat
- 35 passenger capacity
Maui Whale Watching
- Where and When:
- Departs at 1:00 pm. Returns at 3:00 pm.
Check in at 12:30 pm at Maalaea Harbor, Slip 37 View Map
Parking is free at Ma'alaea Harbor.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from January 16 - April 15
- 2 hours
- Aloha Blue Charters
- 30 passengers
- The Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran, is an eco-friendly whale watching vessel. It is a jet driven boat with no propellers, which makes it much safer for marine life. With a maximum passenger capacity of 30, the Hokua offers an uncrowded atmosphere. Since it is a smaller vessel, guests enjoy an eye level perspective of the whales.