Maui Adventure Cruises - Whale Watch Adventure
Enjoy expert narration and up close and personal viewing with Maui Adventure Cruises Whale Watch Adventure! Hydrophone Equipped to hear the "Song of the Humpback." Maui Adventure Cruises' whale watch vessels include 2 Explorer Super Rafts, the largest and fastest 49’ rafts (RHIB) in the State of Hawaii (Coast Guard certified for 49 passengers) limited to 38 passenger capacity, and our newest Explorer Super Raft, a 39’ super fast raft (Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers). Explorer Super Rafts are fast and comfortable vessels. Enjoy comfortable padded seating, shaded areas and on-board restrooms. Our guests have more time to watch whales and less time traveling to and from our leviathan friends.
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps
Maui Whale Watch Adventure
- Where and When:
- Tour departures times: 7:45 am, 10:00 am, 12:30 pm & 2:30 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your selected tour departure time at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11 View Map
- During Covid measures this tour may be reduced to half capacity of the vessel. There will be sanitation stations available and cleanings will happen before and after each tour.
All guests and crew must wear a mask at all times except when swimming/snorkeling or eating/drinking.
- Children under the age of 5, pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate in this tour.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December 9 - April 15
- 2 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Maui Adventure Cruises whale watch vessels include two Explorer Super Rafts, the largest and fastest 49-foot raft (RHIB) in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified for 49 passengers) limited to 38 passenger capacity, and their newest Explorer Super Raft, a 39-foot super fast raft (USCG certified for 42). Both rafts have an on-board restroom. Every seat is a "front row seat" with great ocean level viewing of the whales.