Goofy Foot - 3 Hour Surfing Lesson
Join Goofy Foot for Surf Camp! Surf camps are open to everyone. Goofy Foot Surf Camp is geared primarily towards beginner level surfers. The day begins with stretching and an extended introductory surfing lesson. Lunch will follow, with a rest on the beach. During this time we will talk about a millennium of surfing history and evolution. The afternoon lesson introduces intermediate surfing skills with a focus on taking students to the next level. Professional supervision both in and out of the water all day is provided.
- Private lesson
- Professional surfing instructor
- Lessons are held in the beautiful reef protected blue-water lagoon
- Learn paddling and standing up
- Learn best timing and catching waves
- Complementary Professional Photography included!
- Where and When:
- 505 Front Street, Lahaina 9:00AM & 1:00PM.
Check In: 30 minutes prior to class times
- Prior ocean experience is not necessary. Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone, and there are few limitations when considering the height, age, weight or swimming ability of the potential surfing student.
- Guest under the age of 9 must be on a Private Lesson level.
- Special Notes:
- Group class sizes will range between 1 to 5 students per instructor, guaranteed!
- Operation Days:
- Closed Sundays
- 3 hours
- Goofy Foot Surfing