Goofy Foot - Surf Camp
Complementary Professional Photography will be included!
Join Goofy Foot for Surf Camp! Surf camps are open to everyone. Goofy Foot Surf Camp is geared primarily towards beginner level surfers. The day begins with stretching and an extended introductory surfing lesson. Lunch will follow, with a rest on the beach. During this time we will talk about a millennium of surfing history and evolution. The afternoon lesson introduces intermediate surfing skills with a focus on taking students to the next level. Professional supervision both in and out of the water all day is provided.
- Where and When:
- 505 Front Street, Lahaina
8:30am until 2:30pm. Check In: 30 minutes prior to class times
- Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone - there are few limitations when considering the height, age, weight or swimming ability of the potential surfing student.
- Children under 9 need to be in a private camp so that instructors may focus on the child.
- Special Notes:
- Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone, and there are very few limitations when considering the age, weight, height, or swimming ability of the potential surfing student. Prior ocean experience is not necessary.
- Operation Days:
- Closed Sundays
- 6 hours
- Goofy Foot Surfing
- 5 students per instructor
- Surfboard, reef shoes, lycra surf shirt.