Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour - 1.5 Hours
The Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour is Maui's best reef viewing tour. Fish, Coral, and octopus prefer shallow water with a lot of light -- the deeper you go the less there is to see. The Reefdancer stays on top, but you sit in the air-conditioned UNDERWATER CABIN. See out both sides with our SURROUND VIEWING. If a turtle is on the other side of the boat, you will not miss it.
Your Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour includes the best trained crew. The Reefdancer expert narrator explains everything and answers your questions. Critters such as eels and octopus are shy, so divers will find some of them, and bring them to your window.
Your purchase helps support East Maui Animal Refuge – Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.
- Big windows in our underwater viewing cabin
- Close up view of the reef
- Bautiful views of Lahaina above deck
- Friendly narration and viewing monitor for an exceptional marine experience
- Where and When:
- Check-in at 11:15 am at Slip #6 Lahaina Harbor
Tour departs at 11:45 am and returns approximately at 1:15 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Easy entry to spacious cabin. Upperdeck views. Your purchase helps support East Maui Animal Refuge Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. Kids 5 and under FREE. (One per paying adult)
- Operation Days:
- 90 minutes