Aloha Blue Charters - Deluxe Morning Snorkel
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Snorkel at Molokini & Turtle Town. Enjoy a homemade continental breakfast as we speed out to our first snorkel location. Snorkel at Molokini while enjoying all the great options Hokua has to offer. Rinse off in our warm, fresh water shower & enjoy a fast and exciting ride as your crew jets you off to your second snorkel location. A delicious lunch and beverages are provided before we head back to Maalaea Harbor.
Food & Beverages:
- Continental Breakfast – Including: Fresh coffee, fresh cut
seasonal fruit, assorted homemade muffins with cream cheese &
- Premium Deli-Style Lunch: Sliced ham, turkey, and roast beef
with cheese slices and all the fixin’s, homemade veggie Bocca
Burgers, homemade pasta salad, homemade chocolate chip cookies,
maitais, iced tea, lemonade, POG, and water.
- Hokua is 40' eco powered jet drive boat
- 35 passenger capacity
IMG_2886-1-768x512 - Copy.jpg
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Check in at 6:30 am at Maalaea Harbor, Slip #37. Inland side of harbor, mid-way in line of boats.
- Tour may be cancelled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met.
- Aloha Blue Charters does not allow the use of full-faced snorkel masks due to safety concerns until more research is done. Sanitized traditional snorkel sets are available for your use or you are more than welcome to bring your own traditional snorkel set.
- Special Notes:
- All snorkeling gear included even R/X masks. $10 additional for wet suits.
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- Aloha Blue Charters
- 35 passengers
- Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran specifically built for our unique Hawaiian waters.