Maui Adventure Cruises - Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure
The Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure leaves from Lahaina Harbor and heads across the channel to the island of Lanai. Dolphins are often encountered off the Island of Lanai with lots of fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at snorkel sites. This adventure features at least one off-shore snorkel site either going to or coming from Lanai. A landing is made at Manele Harbor on Lanai. Guests then take a short walk (1/4 mile) to Hulopo'e Beach and Bay Marine Reserve. This beach was voted #1 Beach in America. Guests can snorkel in the bay, hike to Sweetheart Rock, wade or snorkel in the tide pools or visit the Manele Bay Hotel. All of these activities are a short distance from the public beach. Guests will have over three hours on the island visit. The total trip is over six hours.
Juice, coffee, and ice water are served during check-in. Before leaving the harbor, guests are supplied with soft-sided lunch cooler bags containing breakfast snacks, sandwich, applesauce, chips, fruit snacks, cookies, power bar and condiments. Souvenir boarding photographs of our passengers are taken by a professional photographer. Water, soda and juices are available from the ice chests on the boat throughout the trip.
- Dolphin snorkeling near the island of Lanai
- See lots of fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays
- Manele Harbor landing
- Short Lanai hike
- Kona coffee and juice during check-in
Explorer Super Raft
Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Check in at 9:00 am at Lahaina Harbor Slip #11 View Map
- Must be at least 5 years old.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 7 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Explorer Super Raft the largest super raft in the Islands and the only raft with an on-board restroom. The Explorer Super Raft offers our guests a comfortable and safe adventure ride. Coast Guard certified for 49 passengers, we limit to 38 passengers for comfort and convenience.