The Luau at Grand Wailea
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Enjoy a beautiful Maui sunset as Hawaiian music provides a tropical ambiance. After receiving a shell lei greeting you are offered the opportunity to have your photo taken. Enjoy the open bar that features cocktails, wine, beer and tropical beverages. Witness Hawaii of yesterday as the village comes to life with Hawaiian crafts, games, tattoos and lei making. Audience participation is encouraged. Our lovely hula dancers entertain with traditional dances. The torches are lit and the sound of conch shell invites you to experience a delicious luau style buffet.
The Grand Luau at Honua’ula was selected as the winner of the Hawaii Visitor's Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating areaAli'i Premium Seating -
first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
*Dietary Notations = GF - Gluten Free, NF - Nut Free, DF - Dairy Free, SF - Seafood Free, Veggie - Vegetarian, Vegan
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke - Yellowfin Tuna with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt *GF, NF, DF, - vegan/vegetarian option available upon request
- Poi Bowl - Traditional pounded Taro *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Ulu Mac Salad - Breadfruit *NF, DF, SF, Veggie
- Pipikaula Tomato Salad - Traditional Dried Beef Salad *GF, NF, DF, SF - vegan/vegetarian option available upon request
- Mixed Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kula Vegetables *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
Entrées & Sides
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion *GF, NF, DF, SF
- Shoyu Chicken & Molokai Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey *GF, DF, SF
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut Curry Sauce, Bok Choy, Corn, Carrot, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry *GF, NF, DF
- Kalua Pig - Traditional Shredded Pork & Cabbage *GF, NF, DF, SF
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables, Green Onion and Teriyaki Sauce *NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Rice *GF, Veggie, Vegan
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes *Veggie, Vegan
Desserts & Drinks
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake *SF, Veggie
- Chocolate Brownie *GF, SF, Veggie
- Coconut Macaroons *Veggie
- Haupia Coconut Pudding *GF, NF, SF, Veggie
- Molokai Sweet Potato Pie *Veggie
- Fresh Pineapple Cup *GF, NF, DF, SF, Veggie, Vegan
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 5:00 pm. Seating begins at 5:15 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at the Main Entrance Valet (north entrance). The Grand Wailea is a 100% valet property and there is no self-parking anywhere on the property. Luau guests will receive validated parking for attending the luau. After checking in at the Main Entrance Valet area, please proceed into the main lobby of the resort, where you all luau guests will receive a wrist band. Please do not check in at the luau grounds.
- All reservations require at least a party of 2 guests.
Alcohol policy: Guests age 21+ must present a government issued ID card (e.g. driver's license, state ID, or a passport for international guests) showing proof of legal age to be served alcohol.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Capricorn Events