The Grand Luau at Honua'ula - Grand Wailea
Enjoy a beautiful Maui sunset as Hawaiian music provides a tropical ambiance. After receiving a shell lei greeting you are offered the opportunity to have your photo taken. Enjoy the open bar that features cocktails, wine, beer and tropical beverages. Witness Hawaii of yesterday as the village comes to life with Hawaiian crafts, games, tattoos and lei making. Audience participation is encouraged. Our lovely hula dancers entertain with traditional dances. The torches are lit and the sound of conch shell invites you to experience a delicious luau style buffet.
The Grand Luau at Honua’ula was selected as the winner of the Hawaii Visitor's Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
- Lei greeting
- Torch lighting and Imu ceremony
- Hawaiian lawn games
- Temporary tattoos
- Hula lessons
- Photos with cast members in full costume
- Luau buffet
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke | Lomi-Lomi Salmon | Fresh Poi | Green Papaya Salad
- Potato Mac Salad | Maui Grown Lettuce Bar | Cucumber Namasu
- Maui Gold Pineapple and Kumu Farms Coconut Chips
- Sweet Bread Rolls with Macadamia Nut Butter
- Farm Raised N.Y. Steaks
- House Made Teriyaki Sauce
- Baked Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Guava Syrup & Mac Nut Butter
- Roasted Macadamia Mahi-Mahi
- Young Coconut & Kaffir Lime Sauce
- Shoyu Chicken
- Kalua Pig
- Island Fried Rice
- Lup Chong , Kumu Farm Vegetables, Hamakua
- Mushroom Sauce
- Maui Chow Fun
- Vegetables and Pork Char Siu
Island Style Desserts
- Chocolate Brownies topped with Macadamia Nuts | Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake | Traditional Hawaiian Haupia
- Guava Mousse | Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee
- Decaffeinated Coffee | Assorted Teas
- Hosted bar featuring: Mai Tai | Pina Colada | Mixed Drinks
- Beer | Wine | Assorted Soft Drinks
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy free, Gluten free, Peanut free, etc.
A special gluten free entrée of plain chicken breast with grilled veggies is available upon advance request.
A special vegan entrée of grilled veggies is available upon advance request.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
- Where and When:
- Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea,
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Complimentary validated parking available (may be subject to change for advanced dates).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant charges will apply when a seat is occupied for premium seating. There is a limit of 2 free children under 5.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Menu items are subject to change without notice.
If Premium Seating is not open, Standard seats will be booked for you. It will be noted on the ticket and you will be refunded the difference.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- 4 hours
- Capricorn Events