The Luau at Grand Wailea
Enjoy a beautiful Maui sunset as Hawaiian music provides a tropical ambiance. After receiving a shell lei greeting you are offered the opportunity to have your photo taken. Enjoy the open bar that features cocktails, wine, beer and tropical beverages. Witness Hawaii of yesterday as the village comes to life with Hawaiian crafts, games, tattoos and lei making. Audience participation is encouraged. Our lovely hula dancers entertain with traditional dances. The torches are lit and the sound of conch shell invites you to experience a delicious luau style buffet.
The Grand Luau at Honua’ula was selected as the winner of the Hawaii Visitor's Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating areaAli'i Premium Seating -
first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.***Meal
modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary
restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
- Where and When:
- Your exact check-in time will be in your confirmation email.
Luau time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
When you arrive, please go to the group entrance to be greeted curbside. There you will be given your check-in info and directed to the South Parking Garage to park. Please wait in your vehicle until your check-in time comes along.
- All guests will adhere to CDC, local & state guidelines. Guests must wear masks at all times unless seated at their table and consuming food and beverages.
There will be a temperature screening at check-in. Anyone at or over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to have a secondary screening and those confirmed with a fever will not be able to attend the luau.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Capricorn Events