The Grand Luau at Honua'ula - Grand Wailea
Enjoy a beautiful Maui sunset as Hawaiian music provides a tropical ambiance. After receiving a shell lei greeting you are offered the opportunity to have your photo taken. Enjoy the open bar that features cocktails, wine, beer and tropical beverages. Witness Hawaii of yesterday as the village comes to life with Hawaiian crafts, games, tattoos and lei making. Audience participation is encouraged. Our lovely hula dancers entertain with traditional dances. The torches are lit and the sound of conch shell invites you to experience a delicious luau style buffet.
The Grand Luau at Honua’ula was selected as the winner of the Hawaii Visitor's Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
- Lei greeting
- Torch lighting and Imu ceremony
- Hawaiian lawn games
- Temporary tattoos
- Hula lessons
- Photos with cast members in full costume
- Luau buffet
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads:
- Surf and Turf Poke (Pipikaula, Shrimp, Maui Onions, Pohole Ferms, Kim Chee Base & Wasabi Vinaigrette)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Poi
- Potato Mac Salad
- Green Papaya Salad with Lime and Cilantro Flavor
- Maui Gold Pineapple and Kula Strawberries
- Sweet Bread Rolls and Macadamia Nut Butter
- Maui Grown Lettuce Bar
- Cucumber Namasu
- Maui Cattle Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks Glazed with Teriyaki Sauce
- Shoyu Chicken
- Kalua Pig
- Fried Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi with Light Coconut & Lime - Flavored Sauce
- Baked Molokai Sweet Potatoes Glazed with Guava Syrup and Macadamia Nut Butter
- Stir Fried Vegetables Wok Fried and Seasoned with Soy Sauce, Ginger and Garlic
- Island Style Fried Rice Lup Chong and Vegetables, Enhanced with Oyster Sauce and Sesame Oil
- Chow Fun Noodles
- Chocolate Brownie topped with Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut Cake
- Guava Mousse
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Traditional Hawaiian Haupia
- Standard / House Cocktails
- Domestic Beers
- White Wine by the Glass
- Red Wine by the Glass
- Blended / Tropical Cocktails (Mai Tai, Pina Coladas)
- Soft Drinks
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy free, Gluten free, Peanut free, etc.
A special gluten free entrée of plain chicken breast with grilled veggies is available upon advance request.
A special vegan entrée of grilled veggies is available upon advance request.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
- Where and When:
- Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea,
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at 4:00 pm. Complimentary validated parking available.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant charges will apply when a seat is occupied for premium seating. There is a limit of 2 free children under 5.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Menu items are subject to change without notice.
If Premium Seating is not open, Standard seats will be booked for you. It will be noted on the ticket and you will be refunded the difference.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- 4 hours
- Capricorn Events