Polynesian Adventure Tours - Hana Adventure
Experience breathtaking views winding over steep valleys on the Polynesian Adventure Tours Hana Tour. Your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide will tell you about the history and splendor of Maui and its coastline. View lush rain forests, magnificent waterfalls and breathtaking views. Tours are conducted in comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses. Tour is a full day - approximately 11-12 hours.
Highlights of the Hana Adventure
- View Kaumahina State Park
- Drive through Paia
- The winding Road to Hana (you will be relieved we are doing the driving)
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Hana & Hasegawa General Store
- Ohe`o Stream and Pools (weather and time permitting)
- Pua`a Ka`a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Windsurfing beaches
- Wailua Falls Lookout
- Continental breakfast with assorted pastries, bagels & croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & juice
Hana Gold Upgrade Inclusions:
Selection of one of the following dishes:
1. Ham & Cheese or Turkey Deluxe Sandwich
2. Veggie Wrap (vegetarian)
3. Asian Chicken Salad (gluten free)
Great Photo Opportunities
Road to Hana
- Where and When:
- Hotel pick-up is between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel and will be listed in your voucher.
Tour returns at approximately 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Special Notes:
- We will be email you the exact hotel pickup time.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- 11.5 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours