Polynesian Adventure Tours - Hana Adventure
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Experience breathtaking views winding over steep valleys on the Polynesian Adventure Tours Hana Tour. Your friendly, knowledgeable tour guide will tell you about the history and splendor of Maui and its coastline. View lush rain forests, magnificent waterfalls and breathtaking views. Tours are conducted in comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses. Tour is a full day - approximately 11-12 hours.
Your marvelous Hana Adventure includes:
- Embark on perhaps the most scenic road trip of your life on this Road to Hana tour
- Winding and narrow Road to Hana (you will be glad we are doing the driving!)
- Drive through Paia
- See Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua'a Ka'a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Windsurfing beaches
- Continental breakfast: assorted pastries, bagels, croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & juice
- Lunch stop at Hana Fresh with the option to select from 3 dishes (see below)
1. Ham & Cheese or Turkey Deluxe Sandwich
2. Veggie Wrap (vegetarian)
3. Asian Chicken Salad (gluten free)
You will be able to select your lunch the morning of the tour upon check-in.
Polynesian Adventure Tours
Road to Hana
Maui Island Tour
- Where and When:
- Hotel pick-up is between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel and will be emailed with your confirmation.
Tour returns at approximately 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Special Notes:
- We will be email you the exact hotel pickup time.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
- 11.5 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours