Polynesian Adventure Tours - Haleakala, Central Maui and Iao Valley
This nearly 9 hour tour is a memorable event! You will go almost to the top of the world at Mt. Haleakala, a dormant volcano, see beautiful Iao Valley and Iao Needle, and the town of Lahaina. You will cover Maui from its beautiful wild and natural side to the convergence of historical and modern day island culture. Enjoy the tour in a comfortable air-conditioned mini-bus with friendly, knowledgeable drivers.
We recommend you bring a sweater and comfortable walking shoes.
Please bring money for a no host lunch stop.
Haleakala National Park (admission is included!)
Iao Valley State Park
Upcountry luncheon stop (no host)
Pineapple and sugarcane fields
Haleakala Visitor Center
Iao Valley Mountainside
Rare Silversword Plant
- Where and When:
- Pick ups range from 6:00 am to 7:45 am depending on your hotel location. The exact pick up time will be in your confirmation email.
- Iao Valley is currently closed due to damage caused by heavy rain and flooding. Final repair dates are currently not known. Alternative tour stop will be made.
- Special Notes:
- The exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed to you. All times listed are approximate and are subject to change. If you require exact pick up time prior to ordering, please call 866-482-9775.
Lunch is not included in the price of this tour and the stop location is subject to change.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Thursday & Saturday
- 8.5-9 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours