Polynesian Adventure Tours - Haleakala, Central Maui and Iao Valley
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
This nearly 9 hour tour is a memorable event! You will go almost to the top of the world at Mt. Haleakala, a dormant volcano, see beautiful Iao Valley and Iao Needle, and the town of Lahaina. You will cover Maui from its beautiful wild and natural side to the convergence of historical and modern day island culture. Enjoy the tour in a comfortable air-conditioned mini-bus with friendly, knowledgeable drivers.
We recommend you bring a sweater and comfortable walking shoes.
Please bring money for a no host lunch stop.
Haleakala National Park (admission is included!)
Iao Valley State Park
Upcountry luncheon stop (no host)
Pineapple and sugarcane fields
Stop locations are subject to change based on weather or other unforeseeable events.
Haleakala Visitor Center
Iao Valley Mountainside
Rare Silversword Plant
- Where and When:
- Pick ups range from 6:00 am to 7:45 am depending on your hotel location. The exact pick up time will be in your confirmation email.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in the price of this tour.
- Operation Days:
- 8.5-9 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours