Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Maui Spectacular
Join Blue Hawaiian for their Maui Spectaular. The Maui Spectacular is a combination of Blue Hawaiian's West Maui and Hana/Haleakala Tours –plus an exciting extra bonus! This detailed tour of the entire island begins with a flight exploration of the West Maui valleys. Next comes the bonus: we land at our scenic and exclusive remote landing site at Ulupalakua Ranch, on the slopes of Haleakala. Enjoy refreshments and the beautiful scenery and pastoral setting for approximately 20 minutes. Then the flight continues for a 45-minute exploration of East Maui. Sights include Hana and Haleakala.
- West Maui Mountains
- Hidden valleys and waterfalls
- Landing at Ulupalakua Ranch
- Haleakala Crater
- East Maui rainforests and waterfalls
- Hana village
A-Star and Eco-Star
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Kahului Heliport, 1 Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732 (Hangar #105)
View Driving Directions
- For each passenger weighing 250+ pounds (113 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 1.5 hours
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- A-Star: The A-Star is the industry standard helicopter offering a great flight in a compact cabin, bench style seating, and over 50 square feet of viewing glass.
ECO-Star: The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.