Aloha Blue Charters - Maui Bottom Fishing
Join Aloha Blue Charters for an exciting four hour bottom fishing adventure onboard the Hokua. The Hokua is a modern eco friendly/jet drive propelled catamaran. Catch Wrasses, Papio, Ulua, Snappers and other Hawaiian Bottom Fish. We troll between bottom fishing spots catching Ono (Wahoo), Mahi-Mahi (Dorado), and Tunas. Includes non-alcoholic beverages.
Keep your catch!
- Hokua is 40' eco powered jet drive boat
- 35 passenger capacity
Aloha Blue Charters
- Where and When:
- Morning tour: Check in at 6:30 am. Departure at 7:00 am. Return at 11:00 am.
Afternoon tour: Check in at 12:30 pm. Departure at 1:00 pm. Return at 5:00 pm.
Ma'alaea Harbor Slip #37
- Tour may be cancelled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- BYOB for alcoholic drinks and light snacks.
Depending on how much was caught that day guests can keep all of their catch (as long as they meet specifics and breed guidelines determined by Hawaii state law) and the crew will clean and cut them for the guest.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Aloha Blue Charters
- Up to 14 anglers, plus additional riders
- Custom built 40 power catamaran