Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a magnificent sunset on a Maui dinner cruise while enjoying your Maui vacation. You can have an unforgettable evening aboard the romantic Maui Princess dinner cruise. You will see a fabulous sunset and night lights from the islands of Lanai, Molokai and Maui. Enjoy a delectable fine dining experience while being served table-side by our friendly staff. On the Maui Princess "open-air" upper dining deck, you can view the stars over the ocean. Enjoy Whale Watching during Whale Watch season!
Dinner Cruise Menu:
- Enjoy a three-course meal featuring prime rib, roasted chicken,
macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi or vegetarian meatballs served to
your table by a professional waitstaff
- Live music performed by Maui’s popular entertainers.
- Enjoy mai tais, strawberry lava flows and more, mixed by our on-board bartender
- 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
- Island Roasted Chicken
- Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
- Vegetarian Polpette served with Steamed Vegetables in a Tomato Marinara Sauce
Plus: Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing, New
Potatoes, Carrots, Dinner Rolls, Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze.
Unlimited Soda and Juices. Full Bar: 2 Alcoholic Beverages Included
(Must show ID).
You can enjoy live music and dancing after dinner on Maui's largest floating dance floor in our air-conditioned main cabin. You can also stay at your table and enjoy the rest of your evening on the Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise taking in the scenery along the Maui coastline.
available to dinner cruise passengers from west Maui hotels. Please note the
transportation runs on schedule with the cocktail cruise pick ups, so
you will arrive to the check in area 30 minutes before check in begins.
You will experience the best views of Maui and the West Maui Mountains on the Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise. Enjoy the beautiful sunset while you gently sail along the coast of West Maui.
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Mahi Mahi Fillet
Maui Sunset Cruise
Maui Princess Deck
- Where and When:
- Check in between 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
Check in at Lahaina Harbor, main loading dock at the green and white ticket booth.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Booking for transportation not available after 12:00 pm on the same day.
- Operation Days:
- Monday - Saturday
- 2.5 hours
- Lahaina Cruise Company
- The Maui Princess is a 120-foot large, stable yacht.