Princeville Ranch Adventures - Zip Express
If booking within 48 hours, please call to check availability.
Ranch Adventures is excited to offer this daily three hour Zip Express
including the full course on the pristine private lands of Princeville
Ranch! The course is inclusive of nine picturesque zip lines and a
suspension bridge spanning a waterfall. Experience walking off the edge
of a lush valley, flying over tree tops across to the other side,
soaking in the mountain views along the way. This tour is all about
zipping. Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile. Not
recommended for people afraid of heights. An adventure of a lifetime!
So book today through Hawaii Activities Discount and learn to SOAR!!
Check out the new line, King Kong, a 1,200 ft long twin line! Zip
side by side at the same time on the longest zipline in Kauai.
- Zip 9 lines in 3.5 hours
- Zipline trek includes a swinging suspension bridge spanning a waterfall
- Experience the exciting 1,200-foot King Kong dual zipline
Kauai Zip Lining
Zip 9 Lines
Fun Zipline Tour.jpg
Kauai Zipline Adventure.jpg
Zip Express Kauai.jpg
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:00 am. Tour Time 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Tour 2: Check in at 10:00 am. Tour Time 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
Tour 3: Check in at 2:15 pm. Tour Time 2:15 pm to 5:45 pm
Check at the tour time at the Office Location that is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch Adventures" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch Adventures is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 10 years of age and older, No expectant mothers, not afraid of heights, no recent injuries or surgeries, MUST weight between 75 and 280 pounds, MUST be of average or better physical fitness. Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour, and no refund will be given.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 10 years or older.
Must weigh between 75 and 280 pounds (guests will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
Must not be afraid of heights.
No expectant mothers.
Children 10 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour and no refund can be given.
- Special Notes:
- Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at our office and signs a liability waiver. Children age 10 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
Tour goes out rain or shine.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily during the summer (June 10 through August). Closed Sundays during winter.
- 3.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch Adventures
- The course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of ACCT, has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.