Kauai Backcountry Adventures - Zipline Tour
Kauai Backcountry and Hawaii Activities Discount offers this three and half hour Kauai Zipline Tour across from a tropical mountainside on a 7 zipline course! Just imagine soaring over beautiful rain forest and taking in spectacular views of the beautiful island of Kauai! Fly across seven ziplines which descend a mountain side. Feel the rush as you glide over lush tropical forests and deep valleys below. With exclusive access to over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands, Kauai Backcountry can offer you a truly one-of-a-kind experience. First you take a short ride on our 4-wheel drive adventure vehicles and along the way learn some interesting history from our experienced guides.
Upon arrival at the first zipline, you’ll receive a thorough briefing to prepare you to soar over tropical forests, streams and jungles rich with magnificent scenery!
Enjoy a build your own sandwich and a cold drink so you have more time to enjoy the zipline course.
Please read the restrictions and Special notes.Tour Highlights:
- Trek includes 7 zipline runs
- Spectacular views of tropical rainforests and valleys
- Cool off in a natural pool at the end of zipline adventure
- Sandwich and Cold Beverages
Fun Zipline Tour
Jungle Stream Crossing
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
8:00 am - 11:00 am
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your selected tour time at Kauai Backcountry Headquarters, 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg). All guests will weigh-in at check-in. Those outside the 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg) range will not be able to participate and will be responsible for full fare.
Children 12 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
This tour is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or those who have back, hip or knee problems. Women who are in the first trimester of a pregnancy may participate with doctor's approval.
- Special Notes:
- Adventure Details
What to Bring: Long Pants, Covered and Secured Shoes REQUIRED,Wear a swimsuit beneath your clothes, Bring a towel, sunscreen
Snacks and Refreshments
Approximately 3 1/2 hours
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kauai Backcountry
- The Kauai Backcountry Adventures zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT). It has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards and is meticulously maintained.