Princeville Ranch Adventures - Jungle Valley Adventure
Total tour time is approximately four and a half hours. Come meet the real Hawaii on this one of a kind North Shore eco-tour jungle zipline adventure! Experience on the pristine private lands of Princeville Ranch! Kayak, hiking and Zipline all included! Beautiful views of Hanalei Montains and kayaking the secluded Kalihiwai Stream through tropical rainforests is a great experience. You can hike deeper into the ranch, and arrive at the spectacular Uluhe Fern Ridge. Here guests 80 to 280 pounds have the option to ride our two magnificent, 400+ foot zip lines and connecting bridge over a pristine twin waterfall and swimming hole. Even if your not zip lining you can walk down and enjoy watching the others or just relax in a tranquil quiet spot. After zip line enoy a fresh lunch and a refreshing dip in the swim hole. Our hiking is moderately strenuous, which includes a few stream crossings and is approximately two hours, round trip. Operating daily!
Tour Fee Includes: Experienced guides, Freshly prepared meal, Backpack use - Starting July 1st Backpacks will not be
included. They will be available for rent from Princeville Ranch
Adventures for $5.00 (rate subject to change), Dry bag use, Personal Floatation Device.
- Enjoy a guided hike through the rainforest and private ranch lands
- Kayak through a serene rainforest valley
- Do two fun zipline runs over a twin waterfall
- Jump, swim, or float on inner tubes in natural swimming pool
- Delicious picnic (make your own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie
- Flotation devices
Jungle Valley Adventure Kayaking
Jungle Valley Adventure Tour
Jungle Valley Adventure Zipline
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 9:00 am. Tour time 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
Tour 2: Check in at 12:30 pm. Tour time 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Check in Office Location is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) in Princeville. Follow the "Princeville Ranch Adventures" sign. Located at mile marker 27. Please be aware GPS may take you to the wrong location.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch Adventures is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 48 hour notice of cancellation is required. 72 hour notice is required for groups of 6 or more.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 5 years or older.
Must weigh between 50 and 280 pounds (guests who are planning to zipline will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
Must not be afraid of heights.
No expectant mothers.
Children 5 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 16 or 17 can go on Princeville Ranch Adventures tours without an adult as long as a parent or legal guardian physically checks in the child at our office and signs a liability waiver. Children age 5 to 15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 years old.
Tour goes out rain or shine.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch Adventures
- This zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of ACCT, has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.