Blue Dolphin Whale Watching Charters
Want to enjoy some whale watching at an affordable price? Join Blue Dolphin on their whale watching charters and have an exciting fun filled day. Check in is at 3:15 pm. During this 2 hour tour you get to see the magnificent humpback whales that pass Hawaii on their migration.
This is an activity not to be missed, fun for everyone, and something you definitely won't forget! Includes appetizers and open bar. Whale Watching season runs from December to April. So while you are in Kauai do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
- Whale watch cruise along Kauai’s south shore
- Catamaran is equipped with a hydrophone so you can listen to magical whale songs
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (for guests age 21+)
- Where and When:
- Check in between 3:30 pm and 4:15 pm. The exact check-in time will be emailed to you with your confirmation.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele View Map
Directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- Children under the age of 2 years as well as pregnant women may not participate in this tour.
Passengers must be able to walk onto boat and up or down ladder stairs unassisted (no wheelchairs).
All Blue Dolphin Charters cruises require barefoot boarding. If you have a medical issue that requires shoes, please tell us ahead of time.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December through March
- 2 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- 65-foot catamaran