Kauai Surf School - Kauai Surf Lesson
Learn how to surf in Kauai, Hawaii with Kauai Surf School, which is located on the Poipu side of the island. Poipu Beach, with its rolling surf, is the ideal place for surf lessons. Take surfing lessons from some of the best surfing instructors around at Kauai Surf School, where they have all the equipment needed, as well. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate surfer, there are Kauai surf lessons for you! Kauai Surf School has 10 ft BZ soft foam long boards to teach you surfing with ease. Enjoy a 2 hour lesson, which is offered daily in Poipu. Choose from lessons at 8am, 10am, noon, 2pm, or 4pm. With these Kauai surf lessons, there is a ½ hour of instruction on dry land, 1 hour of catching waves, and another ½ hour of practice time.
- Group Lesson: There are 4 students per instructor and 4 students per class. Children under 10 require a paying parent or guardian at the lesson with them
- Private Lesson: There is 1 student per instructor.
- Semi Private Lesson: There are 2 or 3 students per instructor.
- Private Lesson For Kids: For children age 4 to 10. Fun and safety is the goal of this lesson. There is 1 student per instructor.
- Semi Private Lesson for Kids: For children age 4 to 10. Fun and safety is the goal of this lesson. There are 2 students per instructor.
Check in for Kauai Surf School is at the Sheraton Kauai in Poipu on the beach. If you are on the North Side of the island, Kayak Kauai can help you with your surf lessons.
Reserve surf lesson with Kauai Surf School and Hawaii Activities Discount today!
Kauai Surf Lesson
Kauai Surf Lesson
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at the Kiahuna Beach Shack in front of the Kiahuna Plantation Resort near the beach. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to your lesson time. View Map
Public parking is available at the end of Hoonani Road near the Sheraton Resort.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 2 hours
- Kauai Surf School
- 4 students per instructor for group lessons. 1 student per instructor for private lessons. 2-3 students per instructor for semi private lessons.