Kauai SNUBA Tour
Snuba is a unique, patented shallow water diving system that bridges the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving. It was created for those who enjoy snorkeling and would like to experience the wonders of breathing underwater.
All Snuba tours are guided by a diving professional. Your guide will familiarize you with the Snuba equipment you will be using and describe what you can expect in the water.
Snuba® is easy, safe and does not require certification. Snuba diving is available to you even if you have never snorkeled or can't swim. Snuba is perfect for families, couples, children 8 yrs and older, and seniors. It is a great way for a certified diver to introduce non-certified partners to the underwater breathing experience.
You will start in shallow water and take whatever time necessary to get comfortable breathing underwater. Once comfortable, you are then taken on a guided underwater tour. During the dive you are never more than 20 ft from the security of the raft floating on the surface. The Hawaiian reefs we Snuba dive in have an abundance of marine life, many of which are found only in the Hawaiian Islands.
Duration of briefing and dive is an hour and a half. Underwater time averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.Tour Highlights:
- Experience SNUBA, a patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving
- See lots of tropical fish and float over a spectacular reef
- Where and When:
- Dive times are 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm.
Check in 15 minutes prior to your dive time at SNUBA Tours of Kauai, 5022 Lawai Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Children Must be 8 Years or older
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 1.5 hours for briefing and dive. Underwater time averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.
- SNUBA Tours of Kauai
- Mask, booties, and fins are provided. Wetsuits also available for those who get cold easily.