Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
Climb aboard Leila for true “trade wind” sailing experience. It is a thrilling adventure on a beautiful 48' sailing catamaran. This is truly a breathtaking ride, as it’s not uncommon to ride the wind and attain speeds up to 18 knots!
As we head out your crew will regale you with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. Once we arrive at our snorkeling destination you can get in the water and snorkel the beautiful clear waters. The Na Pali coast has 3,000 foot cliffs, concealed beaches, green valleys, secluded waterfalls and hidden caves. The breathtaking beauty of the Na Pali coast is best enjoyed while immersed in the sea.
This incredible tour offers you the coast on a more personal level than you will get with other tour companies. The Leila, a 42-ft aluminum monohull boat is small enough to fit into some of the more inaccessible snorkeling locations such as Nualolo Kai. This means you get a more intimate experience with the land than a larger boat offers you.
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included
Colorful Tropical Fish
Na Pali Sailing Adventure
- Where and When:
- September: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 12:30 pm.
October - March: Check in at 8:30 am. Return approx. 1:30 pm.
April - August: Check in at 7:30 am. Return approx. 12:30 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Returns at approximately 2:00 pm.
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Please bring swimwear, a change of clothes, towel, sunscreen, and a camera! Includes a continental breakfast, gourmet deli style buffet lunch, soft drinks, island juices, bottled water, wine, beer and snorkel gear and instruction.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 5 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- Max. of 45 passengers
- The Leila is a beautiful 50-foot sailing catamaran with ample room for lounging. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of heel, you won't be sailing sideways. The Leila is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) that are spacious enough to change from sailing to swimming attire. The catamaran is licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.