Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Niihau Snorkeling Supertour
Are you ready for the Ultimate Adventure?! Well then this tour is for you. Running 7 hours you will get a day packed with fun and great memories to take home with you! We dapart daily from Port Allen Harbor, where you climb aboard our premiere "HoloHolo" a 65' power catamaran begins with a continental breakfast as we make our way to the majestic Napali coast with waterfalls, lush valleys, and beautiful sea caves.
After sightseeing and learning the history of the coast we will head across the channel to the "Forbidden Island" Ni'ihau, where we choose our snorkel spot. Our caring crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling; relax, float, and watch the magic of the Marine Life. After snorkeling enjoy a gourmet deli style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make a sandwich work of art. While you are eating enjoy stories about the island, the people and history of Niihau.
- Baker's choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Turkey & cheddar wrap OR vegetarian wrap with hummus
- Somen salad
- Vegetable crudite
- Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
Kauai Raft Tour
Hawaiian Sea Turtle
Holo Holo Charters
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:00 am. Returns at 1:30 - 2:00 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 5 years or older.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 7 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is a 65-foot power catamaran and Kauai's fastest tour vessel. She can carry 65 passengers, but this tour is limited to 45 passengers or less, which means more room to sightsee and relax. Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holos design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion. The hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. The Holo Holo is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) located on deck (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.