Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
Hawaii Activities Discount offers this exclusive morning dive, designed for the "seasoned" to intermediate certified diver and include 2 dives at two different sites off Kauai's beautiful South Shore. The first dive of the day: "Deep" dive where the depths range from 70' to 85' at locations such as Brennecke's Ledge, Fast Lanes, general Store, Ice Box, Beachhouse Archway, Toilet Bowl, Shipwreck Ledge, Marvin's Gardens and Turtle Bluff, to name a few. Ancient lava flows at the different sites gives each one a unique terrain, which attracts different sea life. Rare Black Coral, Boar Fish, Moray Eels, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, and the occasional White Tip Reef Shark are among the local inhabitants. The second dive of the day is usually at the "not-to-be-missed" Sheraton Caverns.
Receiving a Top 5 rating as Best Cavern diving in the world, a featured dive site is the Sheraton Caverns are ancient blown-out lava tubes of gorgeous archways, sleeping turtles, and an abundance of Hawaiian reef fish. The depth ranges are from 35' to 65', which makes this a great dive for either our AM or PM charter.
You must be certified for this dive.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
- Scuba diving tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
Morning Two Tank Dive
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:30 am at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 12:00 pm.
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
You must have at least 15 logged dives to participate.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Bring certification card.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.