Seasport Divers - Afternoon Two Tank Dive
Hawaii Activities Discount offers this exclusive AFTERNOON TWO TANK Dive recommended for newly certified or rusty divers who want to ease into diving. This is a great activity for families of certified, introductory divers (with prior pool lesson) & snorkeling.
We welcome certified, non-certified divers, as well as Snorkelers on our afternoon trips. The shallow afternoon dive-profiles are perfect for the introductory diver wanting to experience boat diving with certified family and friends. You will enjoy viewing the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles and Hawaii's beautiful tropical fish. Beautiful marine Life!!
- Ideal scuba diving tour for the non-certified diver, rusty diver or the new diver
- Two afternoon boat dives in the 40-60 foot range
- Explore the fascinating underwater world and see plenty of marine life
Receiving a Top 5 rating as Best Cavern diving in the world, a featured dive site is the Sheraton Caverns are ancient blown-out lava tubes of gorgeous archways, sleeping turtles, and an abundance of Hawaiian reef fish. The depth ranges are from 35' to 65', which makes this a great dive for either our AM or PM charter.
You must be certified for this dive.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Boat
- Where and When:
- Not-Certified Divers or Refresher course divers : Check in at 10:30am for your lesson at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756
Certified Divers : Check in at 12:30 pm at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 5:00 pm.
- Minimum age to participate is 10 years.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.