Havaiki Nui Grand Hyatt Luau
Havaiki Nui Grand Hyatt Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site.
Please visit our Kauai luaus page for other open luaus on
Do you want to experience a real
Luau? Then the Havaiki Nui Luau is exactly what you are looking for. Held on the
breathtaking Oceanside grounds of Kauai’s Grand Hyatt Resort, this incredible
Luau will provide you with the most authentic Polynesian experience possible.
From the very beginning, when your island hosts blow the Conch shell, you become
immersed in South Pacific culture. Participate in Hawaiian crafts and hula
lessons as you sip your cool, refreshing drink. Then feast like a king (or
queen) on the most sumptuous buffet imaginable before settling in for a
traditional Hawaiian review that will leave you filled with wonderment.
- Experience a piece of Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Features the exotic dances of Polynesia and live musical entertainment
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner with a wide variety of delicacies
Havaiki Nui Luau
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau Tihati
- There is nothing needed on this Kauai Luau.