Polynesian Adventure Tours - Waimea Canyon and Wailua River Tour
Polynesian Adventure Tours presents Waimea canyon and fern grotto tour. This is a great tour because it really captures the beauty of what Kauai is known for. You will have the chance to visit the famous "Grand Canyon of the Pacific", to an actual trip up the Wailua River. This is where you will see the Fern Grotto and hear hear a memorable rendition of "The Hawaiian Wedding Song". This tour is conducted on comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by friendly, very knowledgeable guides. (We recommend wearing a sweater and comfortable walking shoes.)
Route/Stops along the way:
Spectacular Waimea Canyon, Fern Grotto, Captain Cook's Landing, Wailua River Boat Cruise, Spouting Horn, Opaekaa Falls, Hanapepe
Transportation and Pick-up Time: Roundtrip transportation from Lihue, Wailua, and Poipu hotels. The length of this tour is approx. 9.5 hours long from Lihue, Wailua, and Poipu. Pickup is approx. 7:30 am but the exact time of pickup will be emailed to you depending on where you are staying.
Waimea Canyon Lookout
Waimea Canyon State Park
- Where and When:
- Returns at approximately 5:00 - 6:00 pm.
- Due to the elevation of the Waimea Canyon, you are not permitted to go to the canyon if you have been scuba diving within the last 24 hours.
- Special Notes:
- Exact pick-up time from hotel will be emailed to you.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 9-11 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Minimum of 6 people for tour. Mini Bus holds 25. Large bus holds 52. Depends on how many people booked the tour.
- A great air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours