Air Ventures Hawaii - Kauai Entire Island Tour The Big Kahuna
A tour of the entire island of Kauai. You will see Menehune fish pond, Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (Largest Reservoir on the island),Captain Cooks Landing in Old Waimea town, the breathtaking Waimea Valley, Beautiful Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach were the movie South Pacific was filmed, Hanalei Valley with multiple waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse which is the largest Frigate bird sanctuary, down the eastern shorelines white sandy beaches, with many more waterfalls on the way back to Lihue Airport.
Our most popular Kauai air tour encompasses the entire Island. Enjoy views of the Menehune Fish Ponds, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook's Landing in Waimea Town, the breathtaking Waimea Valley, the majestic Na Pali Coastline, Lumahai Beach (were the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse (the largest Frigate bird sanctuary) and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches.
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers, please select the transportation option if you need it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
- Menehune Fishpond
- Waita Reservoir
- Captain Cook's Landing
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Lumahai Beach
- Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
About GA-8 Airvans
- Very spacious aircraft (there are no “middle” seats)
- Eery seat has an extra-large bubble window perfect for sightseeing and photography
- Slower speed allowing optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai’s beautiful scenery.
- Noise reduction headsets
Tour Route - click to enlarge
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Rd, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
PLEASE PROVIDE FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- There is a per passenger 350 lbs (158 kg) weight limit.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- The six passenger GA-8 Airvan is a very spacious aircraft (there are no "middle" seats) and every seat has a large bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography so everyone can enjoy the view. The airplanes' slower speed allows optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai's most awesome features. And, you'll share the experience with your fellow passengers through two-way noise reduction headsets as your friendly pilot shares the legends and history of Kauai during your flight.