Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Kauai Eco Adventure
No need to worry about a loud helicopter ride thanks to the incredible new American Eurocopter ECO-Star, which reduces overflight noise by approximately 50%. This state-of-the-art marvel also gives you 23% more interior room. Join us on a truly first-class ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle of Kauai. With our many amenities such as: Individual Business Class seats, two-way communication with your pilot, and expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views of Kauai’s incomparable natural beauty you’ll be sure to take in the breath taking views on Kauai.
We include many spectacular sights on your in flight ride. Beginning with a flight to spectacular Hanapepe Valley, then continues on to Mana Waiapuna, commonly referred to as “Jurassic Park Falls.” Next up and away to Olokele Canyon before moving on to eye-popping Waimea Canyon, the famed “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Then, the sculptural masterpiece of the Na Pali Coast gives way to the Bali Hai Cliffs, and the pristine blue waters of Hanalei Bay and the Princeville Resort area. Weather permitting, the crowning glory of the Garden Isle: Mt Waialeale, the wettest spot on earth, with an average rainfall of 450-500 inches annually! Flying into the center of the crater with its 5000-foot walls towering above and its 3000-foot waterfalls surrounding you, is a truly awe-inspiring finish to your ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle. How can you miss out on something so AMAZING!! Let Blue Hawaii take you on the helicopter ride of your dreams!
- Hanapepe Valley
- Jurassic Park Falls (Mana Waiapuna)
- Olokele Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Bali Hai cliffs
- Hanalei Bay
- Princeville resort area
- Mt. Waialeale (weather permitting)
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 7:00 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 10:30 am & 1:00 pm
Afternoon: departing between 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Departs from Lihue Airport
View Driving Directions
- For each passenger weighing 250+ pounds (113 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft and requires an additional surcharge equal to 1/2 ticket price.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that each each passenger is weighed prior to departure. This weigh-in process is very discrete when you check in. Any significant variance in the weights provided and actual scale weight could result in flight delays or possible cancellation.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- 50-55 minutes
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- The Eco-Star is significantly quieter than the standard A-Star touring helicopter and offers 23% more interior space and over 60 square feet of viewing glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. The Eco-Star also has individual seats for every passenger that afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating. The ECO-Star is the first helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.