Air Ventures Hawaii - Private Kauai Air Tours
Soar above some of the most stunning sights in Hawaii on this private Kauai air tour. You will see views of the exquisite Waimea Canyon and remote Na Pali Coast, and many more exquisite sites as well. This Kauai plane tour departs from the Lihue Airport and will fly you across the entire island! Your pilot will enlighten you with facts about Kauai’s beautiful scenery, culture and history. Air Ventures Hawaii’s Private Kauai Air Tour is a requirement for an unforgettable vacation!
- Enjoy a private air tour of Kauai – ideal for a couple or a small group of people
- View the Gold Coast of Kauai – fly over popular hotels and beaches
- See Fern Grotto and the Wailua River, the only navigable river in Hawaii
- Glide along the Anahola mountain range and view King Kong’s profile
- Pass by the northernmost point on Kauai – Kilauea Lighthouse
- Fly up the Kilauea River with its mesmerizing waterfall
- Soar high above lush Hanalei Valley and see its jagged 4000′ cliffs
- Fly over the ridge of Mt. Waialeale Crater viewing more waterfalls than you can count
- See Kilohana Crater, the secondary volcano that created Kauai
- Kauai south shore sights include Kipu Kai and the 5 Star Grand Hyatt Hotel
- See south shore beaches including Poipu Beach,
Shipwreck Beach and Lawai Beach, where the home of Tatoo
and Mr. Roarke in the hit TV series Fantasy Island is
- Catch a glimpse of Spouting Horn blowhole
- Fly over Kauai Coffee, Hawaii’s largest coffee plantation
- See Manawaiopuna waterfall, also known as the Jurassic Falls
- Enjoy stunning views of Waimea Canyon
- Polihale Beach, largest beach in Hawaii at 16 miles long
- See the remote Na Pali Coast – 21 miles of uninhabited coastline – including the Honopu arches and Kalalau Beach
- C-182 aircraft is stable and comfortable
- Seats a maximum of three passengers
Air Ventures Hawaii
Air Ventures Hawaii
Kauai Private Air Tour
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:00 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Road, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
- Booking requires a minimum of two passengers and a maximum of three passengers.
- Unlike most helicopter tours, this air tour has no passenger weight restrictions.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- Actual air tour route may vary based on tower instructions, weather, or any other condition that could affect passengers safety and comfort.
When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- 3 passengers
- The Cessna-182 aircraft features luxury leather seats, air-conditioning and top-of-the-line avionics. Every passenger has a window seat and a headset with microphone to talk to the pilot.