Blue Dolphin Charters - Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise
The Na Pali Coast in the evening light is unforgettable and can only be matched by an amazing sunset at sea. There is Kaliua Pork, Terrikki Chicken, White Rice, Caesar Salad, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Dinner is served on this cruise.Sight see the Napali coastline aboard one of our state of the art motor sailing catamarans! See a beautiful Hawaiian sunset while enjoying one of our world famous Mai-Tais and Open Bar.
Luau-Style Buffet Dinner:
- Luau-Style Dinner
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (21+) served with dinner
- Spacious 65′ catamarans
For vegetarians, there is the option to order a veggie stirfry. Please specify your request when making the reservation.
Blue Dolphin Charters
- Where and When:
- Check-in is between 1:45 pm and 2:30 pm (depends on season). The exact check-in time will be specified on your voucher. Check-in is at Port Allen Harbor in Ele'ele.
Driving directions: Take Hwy 50 toward Ele'ele to Hwy 541, turn left at McDonald's toward the ocean. Check-in and retail office is located in the industrial complex on the right.
- All destinations and activities are weather permitting.
No children under the age of 2.
No pregnant women.
No refunds for motion sickness - ask about preventative measures if in doubt.
No aerosol spray sunscreen and reef-safe only.
This is a barefoot tour - if you need to keep your shoes on please contact us before your tour for more details.
No neck or back problems or recent surgeries that could be aggravated by rough ocean conditions.
All passengers must be able to walk across a boarding ramp without assistance and hold on to the boat after boarding.
Photo ID required for passengers 21+ years old who will be consuming alcohol.
All passengers must fill out a liability waiver before participating in the tour.
- Special Notes:
- The Catamaran is equipped with a restroom on board.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Blue Dolphin Charters
- Blue Dolphin is a 65-foot deluxe catamaran, designed by Americas Cup designers and engineers Morrelli & Melvin. The boat is specifically designed to navigate the waters of Kauai for a smoother ride.