Outfitters Kauai - Waimea Canyon Bicycle Downhill
Waimea Canyon Bicycle Downhill with Outfitters Kauai is a awesome Kauai biking tour through Koke'e State Park and Waimea Canyon State Park. With Outfitters Kauai, Hawaii Activities Discount offers a bike ride from the rim of the famed Waimea Canyon down 12 miles of smooth winding blacktop to the shore of the Pacific.
There are two tours you can choose from. You can do the early Kauai bicycle tour or cruise it at the end of the day. If you do on the Waimea Canyon Bicycle Downhill in the earlier morning tour, you will enjoy the sunrise with soft low angled light that draws out the colors of the canyon-spectacular! A Kauai Coffee and blueberry muffins are included
The late afternoon Kauai bike tour offered by Outfitters Kauai is another option. You can still enjoy the same low angled light for accentuation of the canyon's rugged terrain, exceptfrom the west. The forbidden Island of Niihau is visible off to the west. Outfitters Kauais serves cold soft drinks, spring water and Kauai Cookies.
Helmets and safe operating procedures make for a ride that's safe and controlled yet this is still one of the most exciting Hawaii Activities. You will be riding through one of the most beautiful and interesting places on the planet and we stop along the way for photos.
- Enjoy a fun guided Kauai bicycle tour down Waimea Canyon
- Stop at scenic lookout points along the way
- Interesting narrative by your tour guide
Waimea Canyon Bicycle Downhill
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 6:00 am
Tour 2: Check in at 2:30 pm
Check in at Outfitters Kauai, 2827A Poipu Rd, Poipu, HI 96756. View Map
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
For safety reasons, no riders weighing over 275 lbs (125 kg).
- Special Notes:
- Dress in layers for cool weather up top.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- 4.5 hours
- Outfitters Kauai
- Great single-speed cruisers with wide, comfy saddles, hi-rise handlebars and disc brakes. Fun and easy to ride. Helmets are provided.