Kipu Ranch Adventures - Waterfall Picnic ATV TourIf interested in a SINGLE
DRIVER option, please call for availability, pricing, & to book.
There are 2 spaces for Single Drivers per tour and availability
Kipu Ranch is a 3,000 acre property which is a perfect location for a Four hour Waterfall Picnic tour. You will see many movie sites and wildlife on one of your Hawaii Activities Discount. Explore Kipu Ranch on our 4 hour waterfalls tour. We also take you to a separate swimming hole, where you can jump in. The diverse landscape makes this Four Hour Waterfall Picnic tour ride a bit more challenging and exciting. Unique trails on this Kauai tour takes you from forest trails, across lush green pastures to mountainside trails. You will also see breath taking views. Bring your cameras!! A deli lunch is served on this tour. Includes short but steep hikes on uneven ground.
- Teryx (UTV) - Kawasaki Teryx-4 750 4x4 (Seats 2-4 Passengers - Operator 18 years or older with proof of age)
- MulePro 6 (UTV) - Kawasaki 4x4 MulePro 6 UTV (Seats up to 6 Passengers - Operator 18 years or older with proof of age)
- Guide Drive Option (UTV) - For those not interested in driving their own vehicle, we do offer a Guide Drive Option where guests can ride along in one of our UTV's with a guide at the same UTV rate.
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Monday through Saturday: 8:00 am and 11:30 am
Sunday: 11:30 am
Check in at Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
From the North (Princeville) & East (Kapaa & Wailua Shores): Head South on Hwy 56 into the town of Lihue. Here Hwy 56 turns into Hwy 50. Follow Hwy 50 thru the town of Puhi, turn LEFT at the 3 mile marker (KIPU sign). Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
From the South (Poipu or Koloa) & West (Waimea) Shores: Head EAST towards the town of Lihue on Hwy 50. Turn RIGHT after the Kauai Humane Society (Animal Shelter) on the "LIHUE ALTERNATE" road. Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory, and we recommend long pants on all Kauai ATV Tours. You will want to bring a camera, sunscreen and insect repellent. If you plan to swim, you will need water shoes, swimsuit and towel.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old and must provide a valid driver's license.
Children must be at least 9 years old to be a passenger. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women and people with back/knee problems or any serious health conditions may not participate.
Covered (closed-toed) shoes are mandatory. Long pants are optional.
All participants are required to read and sign a waiver of liability form. Participants who are aged 17 and under must have a legal guardian sign a waiver of liability form.
Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
This is a non-smoking tour.
- Special Notes:
- 8% gratuity is required for parties of 8 or more and is collected on site on the Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Operation Days:
On Sundays, only the 11:30 am tour is available.
- 4 hours
- Kipu Ranch Adventures
- Maximum 12 vehicles on each tour. Possibility of 48 per tour if each vehicle has 4 people on it.
- The Teryx-4 750 4X4 offers an unbeatable riding experience with features such as power steering, automatic transmission, full back support seats, premium suspension, superior stylish cabin, seat belts, latch doors, full roll bar, and rear elevated seating for clear viewing from any location in the machine.
The MulePro-6 FXT 4X4 is the best choice for maximum space and comfort. Easy smooth operations plus ultra-low noise cab is great for open conversation while touring. Features include power steering, automatic transmission, comfortable bench seats, premium suspension, seat belts, latch doors, and full roll bar.
Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear during the tour.