Early Bird Special for the 7:00 am tour is available for a limited time!
If interested in a SINGLE
DRIVER option, please call for availability, pricing, & to book.
There are 2 spaces for Single Drivers per tour and availability
Kipu Ranch Adventures - Ranch Mountain ATV Tour
Kipu Ranch is a 3,000 acre property extending from the Huleia River to Mt. Haupu. It is home to many movie sites and beautiful wildlife! join us for a beautiful and breath taking Three Hour Mountain tour through Kipu Ranch Adventures. Ride through tropical forests, valleys and pastures. The views on the Three Hour Ranch Tour include the incredible view of Kipu Kai from the top of the mountain, through the forests and along the Hule'ia river to the Swing where Indiana Jones was filmed. The Three Hour Ranch Tour offered by Kipu Ranch Adventures has some challenging terrain but is kept at a safe speed. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider you will love the scenery and the trails offered on the Kauai ATV tour.
- Fun Kauai ATV tour on 3,000-acre property of Kipu Ranch
- Drive through tropical forests, river valleys and rolling pastures
- See famous movie locations from Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Descendants
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Teryx (UTV) - Kawasaki Teryx-4 750 4x4 (Seats 2-4 Passengers - Operator 18 years or older with proof of age)
- Guide Drive Option (UTV) - For those not interested in driving their own vehicle, we do offer a Guide Drive Option where guests can ride along in one of our UTV's with a guide at the same UTV rate.
Beautiful Ranch Views
Fun Off-Road Tour
Kipu Ranch Crew
- Where and When:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:00am or 1:30pm and
Monday - Friday: 9:30am
Check in at Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Road, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
From the North (Princeville) & East (Kapaa & Wailua Shores): Head South on Hwy 56 into the town of Lihue. Here Hwy 56 turns into Hwy 50. Follow Hwy 50 thru the town of Puhi, turn LEFT at the 3 mile marker (KIPU sign). Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
From the South (Poipu or Koloa) & West (Waimea) Shores: Head EAST towards the town of Lihue on Hwy 50. Turn RIGHT after the Kauai Humane Society (Animal Shelter) on the "LIHUE ALTERNATE" road. Go 0.5 mile and take the first RIGHT (KIPU road, also NOT OUTLET sign), cross over small bridge and follow to the top. Take a RIGHT at our sign and pull into the first driveway. DO NOT go past the pine trees or monument.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old and must provide a valid driver's license.
Children must be at least 9 years old to be a passenger. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women and people with back/knee problems or any serious health conditions may not participate.
Covered (closed-toed) shoes are mandatory. Long pants are optional.
All participants are required to read and sign a waiver of liability form. Participants who are aged 17 and under must have a legal guardian sign a waiver of liability form.
Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
This is a non-smoking tour.
- Special Notes:
- 8% gratuity is required for parties of 8 or more and is collected on site for activities offered by Kipu Ranch Adventures.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Kipu Ranch Adventures
- Maximum 12 vehicles on each tour. Possibility of 48 per tour if each vehicle has 4 people on it.
- With features like power steering, full-back performance seats and premium suspension, the Teryx-4 UTV's operator friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying a fun off-road adventure. Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear during the tour.