Kauai ATV - Backroads Tour
The Kauai ATV Backroads Tours include helmet, gloves & goggles.
The Kauai ATV Backroads tour is an adventure filled 3 hour, (2.5 of riding), tour throughout the Kauai’s south shore. See landscapes on 22,000 acres of land otherwise not open to the public. Access some of the major movie sites, ride through a half mile cane tunnel, and learn about Kauai’s plants and animals from our guides. Beverages, and rental clothes provided.
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid ID.
Passengers must be at least 5 years old. Both vehicles are 4 seaters
and a vehicle will be assigned at the tour.
Guests under 18 must be with a guardian 25 years or older.
- Fun dune buggy ride around Kauai’s south shore
- View pristine landscapes on 22,000 acres otherwise inaccessible to the public
- Explore famous movie sites
- Drive through a half-mile historic cane haul tunnel
- See the shoreline of the huge Waita reservoir
- Fun off-road adventure – exciting terrain with lots of dirt and mud
- Beverages and all equipment is included
Kauai ATV Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour Times: 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm & 1:45pm
Check in 45 minutes prior to tour time at Kauai ATV, 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old (drivers license required).
Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
Weight limit on all vehicles is 320 pounds per person.
Persons who have major neck or back problems, are pregnant, have extreme allergies to dust or pollen or have had recent surgeries within the last 3 months will not be allowed to participate.
Passengers under 18 years old must be with a guardian 25 years or older.
- Special Notes:
- You will get dirty on this Kauai ATV adventure. How dirty depends on the weather conditions. If it is wet, expect mud inside and outside of your clothing. If it is dry, expect a fine layer of dust on all exposed areas.
All of the pictures we take on the tour are FREE. Kauai ATV will get 1 email address from the reservation party. A link containing the photos of your tour (taken by our guides) will be sent to that email address.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Kauai ATV Tours
- Polaris 6 Vehicles.
Shirts, shorts, goggles and helmets are provided. Water shoes available for purchase.