Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Body Glove Cruises offers Afternoon Whale Watching tours on the Big Island of Hawaii. Enjoy Big Island Whale Watching tours at a savings. Light snacks are provided and a premium cash bar is available. Join Body Glove and view Pacific Humpback Whales for an awe inspiring experience. Hawaii is one of the only places in the world where you can see these endangered ocean mammals in their natural habitat. Body Glove's 51' Trimaran, "Kanoa", can accommodate up to 90 passenger. Certified marine naturalist on board, underwater hydrophone, no-host premium bar, guaranteed sightings or join us again free!
Be sure to bring your camera! You will see whales up close and personal with many fantastic photo opportunities.
- Whale watch cruise along the Big Island’s Kona Coast
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Snacks & refreshments - roasted red bell pepper hummus, pita chips, fresh fruit and pub mix, island juices, sodas, water, Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Premium cash bar
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Kona Whale Watching Tour
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Check in at 12:30 pm at Kailua-Kona Pier.
Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
- Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to boarding.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
The vessel is 100% wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. If you are traveling with a wheelchair, please let us know in advance so that pier parking can be reserved for you (there are only 2 spaces). If there's space we will note that the guest is using the space and will request that they call the office at boarding time for pier access. The guest will wait at the gate for a crew member to let them onto the pier. They must be traveling with a handicap placard in order to take advantage of pier parking.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Wednesdays from December through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Big Island
- 110 Passengers
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.