Body Glove - Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Body Glove Cruises offers Afternoon Whale Watching tours on the Big Island of Hawaii. Enjoy Big Island Whale Watching tours at a savings. Light snacks are provided and a premium cash bar is available. Join Body Glove and view Pacific Humpback Whales for an awe inspiring experience. Hawaii is one of the only places in the world where you can see these endangered ocean mammals in their natural habitat. Body Glove's 51' Trimaran, "Kanoa", can accommodate up to 90 passenger. Certified marine naturalist on board, underwater hydrophone, no-host premium bar, guaranteed sightings or join us again free!
Be sure to bring your camera! You will see whales up close and personal with many fantastic photo opportunities.
- Snacks & refreshments - roasted red bell pepper hummus, pita chips, fresh fruit and pub mix, island juices, sodas, water, Kona coffee and assorted teas
- Premium cash bar
- 65 foot long catamaran
- 15 foot high jump
- 20 foot water slide
- Wheelchair friendly
Kona Whale Watching Tour
The Body Glove
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
Check in at 12:30 pm at Kailua-Kona Pier.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- A portion of all proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations for the preservation, restoration and education of Hawaiian culture and history, its coral reefs and coral reefs around the world.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from December 15 through March
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Big Island
- 110 Passengers
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with underwater hydrophones to listen to the whales. The vessel also has three restrooms and is wheelchair accessible.