Kailua Bay Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Experience beautiful views of Historic Kailua-Kona as you enjoy a ride on a 36' glassbottom boat, Marian. Enjoy comfortable cushioned seats as our friendly crew shares information about Hawaii's marine life. Easy glassbottom viewing for all passengers.
- Glass bottom boat cruise along the Kailua-Kona coastline
- See colorful tropical fish, turtles and coral reefs
- Fun and educational for the whole family
- Crew shares information about Hawaii’s marine life
- Beautiful views of historic Kailua-Kona
- Easy glass bottom viewing for all passengers
- Up to 24 passengers
- Cushioned benches with great views
- Every seat is a window seat
- Restroom on board
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 9:15 am, 10:30, 12:15 pm, 1:30 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure.
Departs from Honokohau Harbor View Map
- This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. If a guest is able to walk up the 2 steps, across the ramp, and down the 7 steps into the vessel, then they would be able to attend. No wheelchairs on board.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Thursday & Saturday
- 1 hour
- Kailua Bay Charter Company
- Big Island
- 18 passengers
- Cruise is aboard a 36-foot glass bottom boat featuring comfortable cushioned seating.