Sea Paradise - Big Island Deluxe Morning Snorkel Sail
Sail south along the scenic Kona coast about 45 minutes to Kealakekua Bay with Sea Paradise and Hawaii Activities Discount. Enjoy an educational historical tour and guided snorkeling. Includes breakfast and lunch!
Enjoy snorkeling in the Kealakekua Bay Cook’s Point area which is popular with many snorkel seekers in Kona Hawaii. Our friendly crew provides snorkeling tips, site briefings and fish identification. They take you on a guided snorkeling tour if you like! The Sea Paradise Deluxe Captain Cook Sail and Snorkel Cruise includes all snorkel equipment & instruction.
Tropical-Style Continental Breakfast:
- Fresh Island Fruits
- Pastries and Muffins
**Make sure to list the guest name and then choice
- Bread Choice: White or Wheat
- Main Choice - Turkey, Ham, Veggie, or Peanut Butter
- Cheese Choice - Swiss, Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, or none
- Jelly Choice for PB - Strawberry or Grape
- Vegan Option - list this instead for vegan restrictions
- Note if you have any allergies to veggies, mayo or mustard etc.
- Maui-Style Potato Chips
- Assorted Cookies
- Kona Coffee
- Black and Green Tea
- Hot Cocoa
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Iced Tea
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on
board. Beer, wine & specialty cocktails ranging from $8-$14. (bar
rates subject to change without notice)
Big Island Snorkeling
- Where and When:
- Check in at 8:15 am at the Keauhou Bay Pier, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 View Map
Boat departs from Keauhou Bay Pier at 8:30 am and returns at approx. 1:00 pm.
- The use of full-faced snorkel masks are not allowed on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Continental breakfast, deli style lunch, beverages and open bar are included. Please bring Swimsuit, Cover-Up, Hat, Camera, Sunglasses, Sunscreen and a towel.
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- Big Island
- Hokulani, a 45-foot luxury trimaran