Sea Paradise - Big Island Deluxe Morning Snorkel Sail
Sail south along the scenic Kona coast about 45 minutes to Kealakekua Bay with Sea Paradise. Enjoy an educational historical tour and guided snorkeling. Includes breakfast and lunch!
Enjoy snorkeling in the Kealakekua Bay Cook’s Point area which is popular with many snorkel seekers in Kona Hawaii. Our friendly crew provides snorkeling tips, site briefings and fish identification. They take you on a guided snorkeling tour if you like! The Sea Paradise Deluxe Captain Cook Sail and Snorkel Cruise includes all snorkel equipment & instruction.
Tropical-Style Continental Breakfast:
- Pastries and Muffins
- Fresh Fruit (Pineapple and Orange)
- Meats - Turkey, Ham and Tuna Fish
- Cheeses - Swiss, Cheddar, Colby and Monterey
- Salad Spring Mix
- Platter of Breads - White Bread, Wheat Bread, Tortilla Wrap
- Romaine Lettuce
- Regular and Diet Soft Drinks
- Green Tea
- Adult beverages will be available for purchase on
board. Beer, wine & specialty cocktails
Big Island Snorkeling
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Check in at 8:15 am at Keauhou Bay Harbor, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- The use of full-face snorkel masks is not allowed on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- Big Island
- The Hoku Nui is a brand new 50-foot luxury catamaran. Hoku Nui's spacious design allows guests a 360-degree view of the stunning Kona coastline. Shade is provided by the bimini top over the main cabin. The vessel features wide steps and a handrail for easy water entry. A freshwater shower and large marine toilets are available on board.