Sea Paradise - Big Island Deluxe Morning Snorkel Sail
Sail south along the scenic Kona coast about 45 minutes to Kealakekua Bay with Sea Paradise and Hawaii Activities Discount. Enjoy an educational historical tour and guided snorkeling. Includes breakfast and lunch!
Enjoy snorkeling in the Kealakekua Bay Cook’s Point area which is popular with many snorkel seekers in Kona Hawaii. Our friendly crew provides snorkeling tips, site briefings and fish identification. They take you on a guided snorkeling tour if you like! The Sea Paradise Deluxe Captain Cook Sail and Snorkel Cruise includes all snorkel equipment & instruction.
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins) and instruction
- Flotation noodles, life jackets and viewfinder boards
- Fish identification cards
Big Island Snorkeling
- Where and When:
- Check in at 8:00 am at the Sea Paradise store, located in the Keauhou Shopping Center at 78-6831 Alii Drive Suite #144, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 View Map
We will then issue your boarding passes and give you driving directions to meet the boat for departure at Keauhou Bay.
Boat departs from Keauhou Bay at 8:30 am and returns at approx. 1:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Continental breakfast, deli style lunch, beverages and open bar are included. Please bring Swimsuit, Cover-Up, Hat, Camera, Sunglasses, Sunscreen and a towel.
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- Big Island
- Hokulani, a 45-foot luxury trimaran