Body Glove - Deluxe Morning Snorkel Dolphin SailB
ody Glove offers you the finest snorkeling or scuba diving on the Big Island, from the friendliest ship on the island. You'll see some of the most beautiful seas in the world, jam-packed with life -- everything from happy spinner dolphins to colorful fish and living corals. The rich reef gardens, a protected marine preserve, are a sight to behold, and Body Glove knows every inch intimately. Once you get there, you'll get all the best equipment -- masks, fins, snorkels, the works. They even have prescription masks available, as well as personalized snorkeling instructions. If you have chosen the scuba option you’ll receive all your equipment and excellent instruction from the onboard dive master.
Body Glove also offers Scuba on board! Scuba is an option that you can add when on board
- Cruise along the Big Island’s scenic Kona Coast
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including green sea turtles and dolphins
- Snorkel at prime snorkel site (2.5 hours water time)
- Enjoy the catamaran’s 20-foot water slide and freshwater showers to rinse off after
at an additional cost. You can do Certified scuba for a 1 tank or 2 tank dive starting at $105.28 (1tank) paid onboard the day of. You can also do Discover Scuba for those who are non-certified starting at $116.13 paid onboard the day of.
Advance Notice is suggested so if this is something you want to do just
notate it next to your name in the shopping cart. For any
scuba it is an additional cost paid on the boat, rates above subject to
change without notice.
Deluxe Morning Snorkel Dolphin Sail
- Where and When:
- Body Glove Cruises' main office is located in the Ilima Court (North Kona Shopping Center, 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740), which has the closest free parking to the Kailua-Kona pier. It is about a five minute walk down to the pier from the office.
Check in at 7:30 am at the Kailua-Kona pier.
Departure is at 8:00 am. Return is at 12:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
This vessel IS wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4.5 hours
- Body Glove
- Big Island
- Body Glove Cruises operates the Kanoa II, a state-of-the-art 65-foot catamaran that was designed with quality and comfort in mind. Guests enjoy plenty of shade and cushioned seating. The vessel features flat screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment and a full service premium bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms, two freshwater showers, a 20-foot water slide, a 15-foot high dive platform, two large double swim platforms and flotation toys for everyone. The vessel is also wheelchair friendly. The spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.