Sea Paradise - Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel Adventure
The Manta Experience was called one of the "Top 10 Things to Do in Your Life" by the The Travel Channel. Join us for a trip to “Manta Village” off the Sheraton Kona Resort where the world famous manta night dives take place. Our friendly crew along with experts from The Manta Network will take you on an exciting Manta Ray Night Dive and educate and prepare you to for this signature Kona experience. It is a snorkel experience you‘ll never forget and Hawaii Activities Discount offers this tour for you at the lowest prices! Snorkel with these beautiful giants as they feast on plankton.
The Manta Ray Experience includes all snorkel equipment & instruction.
- All snorkel gear and wetsuit provided
- Snacks, juice, water, soft drinks and hot cocoa
- Sail out to Manta Village
- From a float, watch manta rays as they feed on the illuminated microscopic plankton below you
- Where and When:
- Early check-in is between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at the Sea Paradise store, located in the Keauhou Shopping Center at 78-6831 Alii Drive Suite #144, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 View Map
During early check-in, we will issue you boarding passes, get you fitted into a wetsuit (be sure to wear swim attire for the fitting), and give you driving directions and time in the evening to meet the boat for departure at Keauhou Bay. If you are unable to attend the early check-in, please call the store to confirm the seasonal boat departure time at (808) 322-2500. We will also need to know your weight and height to ensure a wetsuit will be available at the boat prior to your tour departure.
If you can't attend the early check-in, please check in at Keauhou Bay Boat Harbor 30 minutes prior to departure. View Map
Seasonal departure times:
February - March: Departs about 7:45 pm
April - August: Departs about 8:15 pm
September: Departs about 7:45 pm
October - January: Departs about 7:15 pm
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
All guests must be able to get up and down the ladder by themselves. It is about 3 ft wide with about 9 steps on the ladder.
Wet Suit sizes go up to 5X which usually fits up to 300lbs depending on body's weight distribution.
- Special Notes:
- This Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel Tour is a later tour focusing on guests who are a little more sensitive to motion sickness and prefer a shorter boat tour.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- Big Island
- 36 snorkelers and 4 ride along spots
- Hokulani, a 45-foot luxury trimaran