Sea Paradise - Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel Adventure
The Manta Experience was called one of the "Top 10 Things to Do in Your Life" by the The Travel Channel. Join us for a trip to “Manta Village” off the Outrigger Kona Resort where the world famous manta night dives take place. Our friendly crew along with experts from The Manta Network will take you on an exciting Manta Ray Night Dive and educate and prepare you to for this signature Kona experience. It is a snorkel experience you‘ll never forget and Hawaii Activities Discount offers this tour for you at the lowest prices! Snorkel with these beautiful giants as they feast on plankton.
The Manta Ray Experience includes all snorkel equipment & instruction.
- All snorkel gear and wetsuit provided
- Snacks, juice, water, soft drinks and hot cocoa
- Sail out to Manta Village
- From a float, watch manta rays as they feed on the illuminated microscopic plankton below you
- Where and When:
- Departure time varies throughout the year. Please call the store for seasonal boat departure times at (808) 322-2500.
Check in 15 minutes before tour departure. Tour departs at Keauhou Bay Harbor, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 View Map
Return to Keauhou Bay is approximately 1.5 hours from departure time.
Approximate seasonal departure times:
February - March: Departs about 7:45 pm
April - August: Departs about 8:15 pm
September: Departs about 7:45 pm
October - January: Departs about 7:15 pm
- Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
All guests must be able to get up and down the ladder by themselves. It is about 3 ft wide with about 9 steps on the ladder.
The use of full-faced snorkel masks are not allowed on this tour.
Wet Suit sizes go up to 5X which usually fits up to 300lbs depending on body's weight distribution.
- Special Notes:
- This Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel Tour is a later tour focusing on guests who are a little more sensitive to motion sickness and prefer a shorter boat tour.
- Operation Days:
- Seasonal - Please call for availability
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Sea Paradise
- Big Island
- 36 snorkelers and 4 ride along spots
- Hokulani, a 45-foot luxury trimaran