Manta Ray Dives of Hawaii - Manta Ray Night Dive & Snorkel
You can count on Hawaii Activities Discount to have the best Hawaii activities and Big Island Tours. A Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour in Kona Hawaii ranks up near the top! Hawaii Activities Discount offers a choice of many Hawaii activities but the Manta Ray Night Dive has always been a favorite. Both the snorkeler and diver will enjoy observing the mantas in their own habitat while at the same time respecting their environment. For the best Manta Ray Night Dive and Manta Ray Night Snorkel rates, choose Hawaii Activities Discount and remember Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkeling isn’t for the weak at heart, but at the same time is exciting and fun.
For the best in Big Island Manta Ray Night Snorkeling, reserve your spot on Manta Ray Night Dive or Snorkel in Kailua Kona Hawaii with Hawaii Activities Discount. With the excitement of the Manta Ray Night Dive and Manta Ray Night Snorkel tours, you can dive or snorkel with the Mantas while they come to feed around you. The experience is peaceful. The Travel Channel ranked this dive one of the top 10 things to do in your life! With Hawaii Activities Discount, all of your Big Island Manta Ray Snorkel needs are provided when you book these Hawaii Activities with us! These are Big Island Tours that you will never forget.
Manta Ray Night Dive offered by Sea Paradise described as "surreal". Here is how it works: The divers and snorkelers gather together with all of their lights to attract plankton which the Manta Rays feed on. The mantas come to feed on the plankton resulting in a manta ray “dance” that is truly majestic.
Manta Ray Night Snorkel is a great way to get up close and personal with the manta rays. Previous snorkeling experience is recommended on this tour. Hawaii Activities Discount offers the best Hawaii Activities at the lowest prices including the Manta Ray Night Dive and Snorkel.
- Short boat ride to snorkel/dive site
- Snorkel or scuba dive with manta rays after sunset
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Top quality snorkel gear, wetsuit shorties and flotation devices
- Snacks, soft drinks, ice water and hot cocoa
Manta Ray Diving Tour
See World of Manta Rays
- Where and When:
- Seasonal approx. check-in times (exact check-in time will be emailed to you for your trip):
January & December: 4:30 pm
February & November: 4:45 pm
March & October: 5:00 pm
April & September: 5:15 pm
May & August: 5:30 pm
June & July: 5:45 pm
Check in is at Honokohau Harbor
From Queen Kaahumanu Highway (Hwy 19), turn onto Kealakehe Pkwy into the entrance of Honokohau Harbor. Take the first right and follow the road around. After passing Gentry's Sea Store Deli / Gas Station, turn left. Park on the right side of the boat ramp near the pavilion / bathrooms. Check in at the boat. The Manta is in Slip C-1.
- Seasonal Approx. Check-in Times. (Exact check in time will be emailed to you for your trip.):
January & December: 4:30pm
February & November: 4:45pm
March & October: 5:00pm
April & September: 5:15pm
May & August: 5:30pm
June & July: 5:45pm.
- Divers must be open water certified.
Children age 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Snorkeling experience is not necessary, however, all guests must be able to swim 50 yards unassisted.
Weight restriction is 280 pounds due to safety reasons for Snorkeling and Diving.
- Special Notes:
- Exact location will be emailed to you. The location is approximately 15 minutes from the Sheraton.
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- Manta Ray Dives of Hawaii
- Big Island
- The Manta is a spacious 40-foot vessel featuring an oversized swim platform, an extra large ladder for easy ocean entry and exit and a hot water shower to rinse off after snorkeling. The Manta is U.S. Coast Guard inspected and has room to carry 32 passengers.