Hawaii Loa Luau - The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
Held at the Fairmont Orchid, the Hawaii Loa Luau invites you to a traditional Hawaiian luau experience complete with a delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet and an exciting Polynesian show. Savor the Big Island's finest cuisine and then watch luau performers retell the story of the settlement of the Hawaiian Islands through live music and dance.
- Experience the Kohala Coast's newest luau (formerly known as Gathering of the Kings Luau)
- Set in a stunningly beautiful orchard, next to Kalahuipua'a, a site where in the old Hawaii kings would gather and feast
- Meet the performers before the show and learn about the traditional games and cultural practices of the people
- Enjoy a spectacular luau show with the lively beat of the traditional toere drum, exotic hula dances and the spectacular fire-knife dance
- Luau buffet features succulent island dishes
- Open bar serving standard cocktails and tropical drinks
Luau Buffet Menu:
Poke Station Iced Cold Station
- Ahi Limu Koho
- Ahi Avocado
- Spicy Shellfish
- Surimi Crab & Broccoli
- Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Cucumber Namasu
- Molokaʻi Sweet Potato Salad
- Kimchi Cabbage
- J.A Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
- Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
- Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
- Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
- Calrose Rice Furikake
- Taro Rolls
From the Grill
- Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze
- Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
- Chicken Tenders
- French Fries
- Ranch Dip & Ketchup
- Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Tahitian Vanilla and Raspberry Sauce
- Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut
- Molokai Banana Bread
- Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee
Hawaii Loa Luau
- Where and When:
Check in at 5:30 pm.
Location: Fairmont Orchid, 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 View Map
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Vouchers must be turned in for luau tickets at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- Covid Measures:
All guests must wear a mask unless seated at their assigned table.
Please maintain acceptable social distancing standards from other parties and staff whenever possible.
If you are feeling unwell, showing symptoms, or experiencing a fever please refrain from attending the luau.
Hand Sanitizing stations are available.
Seating is restaurant style and tables are spread 6ft apart and seat a maximum of 10 guest to comply with county regulations. Larger parties will have to split to different tables.
Buffet features attendants to serve food and tables are called up to the buffet to avoid lines and allow spacing.
All staff are temperature and symptom checked.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Hawaii Loa Luau
- Big Island