Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay
Most luaus have fallen into an old and tired pattern. The Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions is very different.
Not only does the Haleo Luau with Island Breeze Productions feature authentic and historical Hawaiian songs, dances, music, language and chants, but it also tells you real stories about Hawaiian tradition.
Preferred Seating Upgrade: This
upgrade includes expedited seating, preferred seating at the front of
the stage and first in the buffet line. This upgrade is paid at the door
when you arrive, but must be chosen with your order. You will not be
able to cancel the Preferred portion at check-in.
In addition to the amazing and one-of-a-kind luau, you'll also receive a feast fit for a King or Queen, with roasted pig and delicious fish.
So come join us as we dive into the mythical, traditional, and rich history of the great islands of Hawaii.
No Luau would be complete without the sumptuous food and drink that make these island celebrations so special, offering guests an open bar, several different seating packages.
The Luau is held at the Keauhou Sheraton Surf Resort.
Sumptuous Luau dinner buffet, featuring Pig, Freshly Caught Fish, Chicken and Long Rice, and other Island favorites. More Starters include: Fresh Fruit Display, Waimea Field Greens (Choice of Papaya Seed or Sesame, Ginger, and Orange Vinaigrette), Hawaiian Purple Potato Salad, Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Island-Style Fern Shoot Salad with Tomatoes and Onions, Keauhou Macaroni Salad, and Hawaiian Ahi Poke with Onions and Red Ogo. For a complete list, please see Haleo Luau Menu link below. Join us for an amazing evening with the Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay resort.
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Participate in cultural activities that take place before dinner
- Luau buffet features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Salads and Appetizers:
- Fresh Fruit Display*
- Taro Rolls and Mango Butter
- Waimea Field Greens (Choice of Papaya Seed or Sesame, Ginger and Orange Vinaigrette)*
- Hawaiian Purple Potato Salad*
- Poi and Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Island-Style Fern Shoot Salad
- Keauhou Macaroni Salad
- Hawaiian Ahi Poke with Onions and Red Ogo
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Island Style Kalua Pork
- Lemon Verbena Salted Island Fish*
- Pineapple-Soy Glazed Beef
- Papaya Brulee*
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Kona Coffee Chocolate Cake
- Lemongrass-Scented Rice*
- Sweet Molokai Potato
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Desserts (as listed above)
Royal Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Hot Teas
* Gluten Free