Polynesian Adventure Tours - Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour
You will see on the Polynesian Adventure Tours Grand Circle Island Tour why they call Hawaii "The Big Island." This circle tour delivers on the Big Island which happens to be bigger than all the other major islands combined. You'll see black sand beaches, rain forests, and waterfalls. Tours are conducted in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-buses with knowledgeable and friendly drivers.
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum
- Mauna Loa volcano (seen in the distance)
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National park (drive-by)
- Lili‘uokalani Botanical Garden (drive-by)
- Lunch at Hilo Hawaiian Hotel (on own)
- Big Island Candy Company
- Rainbow Falls
- Akaka Falls
- Hamakua Macadamia Nut
- Where and When:
- Tour time:
Approx. 6:00 am to 7:30 pm
Pick-up is provided from main Kona hotels. The exact pick-up and return time depends on the location of your hotel and will be specified in your confirmation email.
Approx. departure times:
Mauna Kea & Hapuna Prince area hotels: 6:00 am
Mauna Lani & Orchid: 6:15 am
Waikoloa area hotels: 6:30 am
Kailua-Kona area hotels: 7:00 am
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 12 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Big Island
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours