Polynesian Adventure Tours - Big Island Grand Circle Island Tour
Recent volcanic eruptions in 2018 have
drastically changed the landscape of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and
for the time being, the Visitor Center, steam vents and parts of Chain
of Craters Road are the only areas that have reopened.
You will see on the Polynesian Adventure Tours Grand Circle Island Tour why they call Hawaii "The Big Island." This circle tour delivers on the Big Island which happens to be bigger than all the other major islands combined. You'll see black sand beaches, rain forests, and waterfalls. Tours are conducted in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-buses with knowledgeable and friendly drivers. Tour Highlights:
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill & Museum
- Pu’uhonoa O Honaunau National Park
- Mauna Loa volcano (seen in the distance)
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Kilauea Visitors
Center, Halema'uma'u Crater, Steam Vents and stop at Volcano
House for lunch (lunch not included in tour price)
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Visitor Center
- Drive through Hilo town
- Drive by King Kamehameha Statue & Shinmachi Tsunami Memorial
- Rainbow Falls
- Return to Kona via Saddle Road
Black Sand Beach
- Where and When:
- Tour time:
Approx. 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Pick-up is provided from main Kona hotels. The exact pick-up and return time depends on the location of your hotel and will be specified in your confirmation email.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Big Island
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours