The most efficient way to hunt for pelagic big game fish is with Camelot Sportfishing Charter boat. The Camelot is a thirty-four foot top-rated custom pleasure craft with a fully loaded air-conditioned cabin, a large bridge, clean restroom, color television, refrigerator, cellular phone, and a sufficient amount of room for sleeping and resting. On the Camelot you will be supplied with the finest Big Island Deep Sea Fishing equipment essential for a fantastic day on the Kona Coast. Come aboard the Camelot for a Big Island Fishing excursion with excellent and professional Captains, top of the line fishing equipment, and great Hawaiian weather! What more can you ask for! Big savings! Hawaii Travel Network will reserve a Camelot Sportfishing Tour with discounted prices. Camelot Fishing Charters tours can be scheduled any day of the week, so there are numerous possibilities to join us during your Hawaii vacation. Camelot offers various fun packages, including full day or a half –day fishing excursions. Upon your request, Camelot offers a combination package of snorkeling/fishing adventure for an entire day. This exciting package includes sailing to the Kealakekua Bay to fish and explore the best snorkel spots located near the legendary monument of Captain Cook. During the return trip back to Honokohau Bay, you will be given more opportunities to fish in blue ocean waters of the South Pacific. Reserve a day of successful Big Island Deep Sea Fishing off the Kona Coast with Camelot Sportfishing. Save money with Hawaii Travel Network when you book a Camelot Sportfishing excursion.
Camelot Vessel Facts:
- Custom-built 34-foot state-of-the-art pleasure craft
- Plenty of room for resting and sleeping
- Large, attractive bridge
- Equipped with a clean restroom and a refrigerator
Big Island Sportfishing
- Where and When:
- Departs from Honokohau Harbor, Kona. View Map
Departure is around 6:30 am. The exact time will be emailed to you.
Driving Directions to Honokohau Harbor and the "Camelot"
From the Kona International Airport, take the "Queen K" highway south for 4 miles. Turn right (west) on the Kealakehe Pkwy (look for the sign for the "Honokohau Small Boat Harbor"). Proceed west toward the ocean staying to the left until you reach the docks. There are two "T" shaped docks in the center of the harbor. The "T" shaped dock farthest from the ocean is where the"Camelot" is berthed. Please look for boat slot I-45.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is no specific fishing policy - depending on how much is caught guests can usually keep as much as they'd like. The crew will cut it up upon request.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hour, 6 hour and 8 hour tours
- Camelot Sportfishing
- Big Island
- 6 passengers
- The Camelot is a custom-built, 34-foot state-of-the-art pleasure craft. It features an air-conditioned cabin with plenty or room for sleeping and resting, a large attractive bridge, clean restroom, cellular phone, TV and refrigerator.